What is and what should never be

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
And if you say to me tomorrow, oh what fun it all would be
Then what's to stop us, pretty baby. But What is and what should never be ~
Led Zeppelin

Silva vs. Sonnen - the epitome of 'meh.' That was epicly 'meh' which I didn't even know was possible.
Seriously though, Wandy is done. He's been done, people. Chael is still relatively healthy but he sucks. WTF was up with the last minute and a half of that fight? He wasn't even trying to hit him, and when he did it was weak shots to the dough of Wandy's stomach. He kept going for that submission which he never got. Then the doof transitioned OUT of the mount to try to go back to side control. After struggling he manages to return to the top position, only to do it again 5 seconds later! He transitioned OUT of top control and INTO Wandy's half-guard. He transitioned himself into half-guard! Unreal. And his boxing is terrible
But at least we got to hear Goldie tonight!

And if you say to me tomorrow, oh what fun it all would be
Then what's to stop us, pretty baby. But What is and what should never be ~ kenny florian

1st give your fighting background before criticism the way you are spitting it. Until you experience muscle fatigue from inactivity I would bite my lip.

1st give your fighting background before criticism the way you are spitting it. Until you experience muscle fatigue from inactivity I would bite my lip.
C'mon broster, muscle fatigue has nothing to do with transitioning yourself into a worse position than the one you already have. That's just a technical mistake. And some people paid money to watch that thing man! l think I'd feel gypped after that performance. Seriously don't defend that fight. If it was a painting it'd be an ugly one with lots of tans and blotches of beige

Last edited:
Chael couldn't find a way out tonight. But it wasn't for lack of trying. Notice how distraught he looks throughout.

Body language suggests the guy likes fighting as much as prostitutes enjoy giving head.

But props to him, he goes in there and expects to take asswhippings. Wand just couldn't take advantage of Chaels suspect heart.

Back