What interests you with the DC vs Brock fight?

Since the WWE promos dosnt cut it for me and the fight it self is kind of "mehhh" in terms of being competetive I found a different angle to what Im looking forword to With this fight... the USADA angle!

If Brock have been using steroids for years it takes him a good while to recover from the abuse even With proper Medical help. If Brock decides to be clean hes mos def more injury prone and he will have to cut back on the work load,... a lot!

My questions going into this unsigned fight is:
1. How will hes Body look in after six months of testing?
2. WIll he pass 6 months of testing?
3. Is he only entering the pool to try to Train clean, but will not sign a contract if he dosnt get in top shape under the USADA program?
4. Will he injur himself in camp because hes training like he did With the juice?
5. If he signs and show up to fight night, how will hes body look?

The first time Ive been more excited by the non fighting aspect of a fight...

What pumps u up about this fight?

PS. I dont think this fight will go Down if I had to bet on it.....

I only care about dc walking away on top/

the facts are if brock isn't clean he get a phone call from usada and they say if over brock.

between now and jan 8th the world will find out just how clean brock lesner really is.

giphy.gif

I can tell you right now he’s not going in clean. He already has some kind of a strategy to beat the tests. No way in hell he walks in there natural.

Whether he gets caught or not, I don’t think he gives a crap.

This.

I have no interest in seeing a clean Lesnar attempting to fight Cormier. I want a juiced up Lesnar walking in that night to even things up just a bit more.

DC displaying his skills for the largest audience that's ever watched him compete.

Nothing other than 1 title defense, that all. Hopefully that should shut the Conor nuthuggers up

Since the WWE promos dosnt cut it for me and the fight it self is kind of "mehhh" in terms of being competetive I found a different angle to what Im looking forword to With this fight... the USADA angle!

If Brock have been using steroids for years it takes him a good while to recover from the abuse even With proper Medical help. If Brock decides to be clean hes mos def more injury prone and he will have to cut back on the work load,... a lot!

My questions going into this unsigned fight is:
1. How will hes Body look in after six months of testing?
2. WIll he pass 6 months of testing?
3. Is he only entering the pool to try to Train clean, but will not sign a contract if he dosnt get in top shape under the USADA program?
4. Will he injur himself in camp because hes training like he did With the juice?
5. If he signs and show up to fight night, how will hes body look?

The first time Ive been more excited by the non fighting aspect of a fight...

What pumps u up about this fight?

PS. I dont think this fight will go Down if I had to bet on it.....

It's the most exciting and intriguing match up they can make at HW, who would you want to see Volkov? Derrick Lewis? Brock wrecks both of them IMO

Brock is coming in Dirty as fuck and no one can do a damn thing. I think DC wins if I had to bet on it but Brock has a chance to win if he comes in UFC 200 Shape

Back