What interests you with the DC vs Brock fight?

Unpopular opinion here, but the fight is closer than people think. Odds are actually around +200/-250.
Brock is probably the biggest HW, while Cormier might be the smallest one. Remember how small Cain was next to Brock?
Cormier will probably not be able to use his wrestling much against a legit wrestler with a 50 pounds advantage.
In striking exhanges, Brock has power and reach advantage and should be pretty dangerous in the first round.

Cormier's main advantage is obviously going to be the clinch. Cormier is known to be really good in there, holding his own even against Jones. He should also have Cardio edge.

I still favor Cormier to win but i believe its closer than people think.

Brock pulling something out of someone's ass and beating someone over the head with it.

Brock%2BPush%2BDC.gif

giphy.gif

I can tell you right now he’s not going in clean. He already has some kind of a strategy to beat the tests. No way in hell he walks in there natural.

Whether he gets caught or not, I don’t think he gives a crap.

I want to see how quickly brock folds and spins when his jaw gets touched

A guy who lost three fights in a row vs the heavyweight champ?

I have zero interest in this

Brock is a terrible fighter

Nothing at all.

it's sick that the UFC and majority of this site are all for DC making EASY MONEY fighting guys like Brock or Shogun and avoiding top contenders.

But constantly shitting on Ortega for just asking for compensation for losing his fight with champion Max through no fault of his own.

Nothing really. Just hope it sells pretty well and DC can ride off into the sunset with booku bucks and having never beaten JJ.

Nothing at all and I won’t watch it if it happens.

Only good thing about it would be DC getting paid.

The Brock vs DC fight is just a newbie/casual bait and a quick money grab.
The hardcore fans would only watch it for free via a nice illegal stream.
Sorry, Dana, I'm not paying for this circus of a fight. ;)
Zero interest.

I expect nothing from the greatest part time fighter of all time.

It's a spectacle no doubt.

Just hope for blood and fireworks!

Brock-Mir-Smash!

But, Brock is a pussy that doesn't like getting hit.
He won't be able to wrestle DC so he will have to stand up and bang with one of the best grinders in MMA history.
This is only going one way.

What Brock will pop for this time and what bullshit excuse the UFC will make to give him another title shot in the future

Jones' tears when he sees all the money it makes that he will miss out on.

Literally, nothing. It's absolutely disgusting that a fighter that is 0-2-1 in his last three fights in the last 8 years is getting a title shot, no less after testing positive.

I can't think of a less deserving fighter. Hell, this is somehow worse than when he originally got a title shot after only being 2-1 (1-1 in the UFC) with his best win being a decision over Heath Herring.

It's as clear as ever we need the Ali Act ASAP in MMA.

watching borck get smashed by lil butterball is satisfaction

This fight is all about making a quick buck... Cormier will smash.

Back