What interests you with the DC vs Brock fight?

Aforo88

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Since the WWE promos dosnt cut it for me and the fight it self is kind of "mehhh" in terms of being competetive I found a different angle to what Im looking forword to With this fight... the USADA angle!

If Brock have been using steroids for years it takes him a good while to recover from the abuse even With proper Medical help. If Brock decides to be clean hes mos def more injury prone and he will have to cut back on the work load,... a lot!

My questions going into this unsigned fight is:
1. How will hes Body look in after six months of testing?
2. WIll he pass 6 months of testing?
3. Is he only entering the pool to try to Train clean, but will not sign a contract if he dosnt get in top shape under the USADA program?
4. Will he injur himself in camp because hes training like he did With the juice?
5. If he signs and show up to fight night, how will hes body look?

The first time Ive been more excited by the non fighting aspect of a fight...

What pumps u up about this fight?

PS. I dont think this fight will go Down if I had to bet on it.....

Don't care much for the promo's or that Brock has previously tested positive. I'm mostly just curious to see how DC handles a guy that is going to have a massive size advantage over him. DC only has a few fights left in his career so we might as well enjoy it.

Did you just assume that something would interest me in that fight?

Its a fun freak show fight., no more, no less.

Plus the Heavyweight division is pretty shallow right now so it's not as if anyone's being held back by the fight happening. And it's at a time when the Heavyweight champion defending against the lightheavyweight champion can't even top 400K buys so the UFC needs to try something new. Its not as if this is the CM Punk experiment all over again, Brock is at least a former champion.

Only thing that interests me is if this fight is going to ever happen.

Since the WWE promos dosnt cut it for me and the fight it self is kind of "mehhh" in terms of being competetive I found a different angle to what Im looking forword to With this fight... the USADA angle!

If Brock have been using steroids for years it takes him a good while to recover from the abuse even With proper Medical help. If Brock decides to be clean hes mos def more injury prone and he will have to cut back on the work load,... a lot!

1. How will hes Body look in after six months of testing?
2. WIll he pass 6 months of testing?
3. Is he only entering the pool to try to Train clean, but will not sign a contract if he dosnt get in top shape under the USADA program?
4. Will he injur himself in camp because hes training like he did With the juice?
5. If he signs and show up to fight night, how will hes body look?

The first time Ive been more excited by the non fighting aspect of a fight...

What pumps u up about this fight?

PS. I dont think this fight will go Down if I had to bet on it.....

Norhing above mentioned

Thing that interets me si how bad DC will beat him and will he make it to second round

Will DC look to annihilate him or just beat him.

The fight is going be like how cain beasted brock last time. Nothing interesting about it. But DC is at the end of his career, so I see why he's going through this route. Make the most money you can before you retire like Bisping did.

I want Brock to win, so we can all agree that mma is a joke

1. How will hes Body look in after six months of testing?Same
2. WIll he pass 6 months of testing?Yes (clean?No/money/ufc strings)
3. Is he only entering the pool to try to Train clean, but will not sign a contract if he dosnt get in top shape under the USADA program?No sense
4. Will he injur himself in camp because hes training like he did With the juice?leftover juice in the fridge
5. If he signs and show up to fight night, how will hes body look?The same

You're acting like it's his first day on earth and there's no way to get around anything.Also,what a weird thing to care about more than the fight.

DC getting payed. I really don't care for that fight. If it were up to ME DC would fight Shogun and Overeem so he goes out with a couple of names.

The popcorn interests me @LouisBolanos

Other than that, it will be fun seeing DC annihilate Brawk after Brawk talks massive S on D.C.

Plus, Brawk's dancing skills are always next to no ones.

giphy.gif

1: It would make me happy to see DC win. I don't care who actually wins. I just think DC would feel like a king if he won and it would show all over his frickin' face if it happened. The guy isn't afraid to show his emotions, and that's kinda cool. I just think it would be good for him and his family. Since I'm not 20 that kind of stuff matters to me.
2: In theory, Brock should never lose. If a gorilla and an ox had a child and then that child mated with a human, well... that would be Brock. He really shouldn't ever lose, yet he does. I would just like to see how he's improved or if he's even improved at all.
3: If DC won I'd like to read all of the dumb posts from Jon Jones about how he beat DC and how that means he would've also beaten Brock. I can't stand Jon Jones and love every single social media post he makes because it solidifies his legacy even further. Jon has created two legacies: One is his fighting record, and the other how he's actually going to be remembered. The latter is the one I'm referring to.
4: I get bored of watching cooking shows and Netflix (I have kids) all of the time and this would be a lot better to watch than that crap.

Back