What if ufc stripped Tyron 4 weeks after winning the belt?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I haven’t heard a peep from Colby about getting stripped. I guess when you don’t grow up with victim mentality, you’re a white guy, and not a ppv draw, then there is no recourse

Tyron would be 100% triggered and throwing the race card for sure. It would have been an SJW meltdown

Well, Tyron earned a real belt.

Cobly won a fake belt.

Being stripped of something fake probably doesn't hurt as much.

Of course the interim champ that can't fight is staying quiet. The whole point is to keep busy and be ready when the true champ returns. If you can't do that, you lose your belt, it's pretty simple. But to be true, that's also a perfect exemple that Covington has zero leverage and zero fan support.

Cobly won a fake belt.

Short memory spam is what you got fam, not too long ago Ferguson had a similar situation and it really got to him that he was stripped

There shouldn't have even been an intern title created in the first place. Covingtons belt means jackshit.

Cobly won a fake belt.

Tyrone's path to the belt was way easier than Colbys. Tyrone won 2 straight fights, one vs a top 20 journeyman and another being a SD that could have gone either way. Colby had a much better run.

Short memory spam is what you got fam, not too long ago Ferguson had a similar situation and it really got to him that he was stripped
Well that belt probably felt a lot more real, since Conor had been gone for a long ass time, and nobody knew if he was ever coming back. There was a much greater chance of that belt actually becoming the real belt.

Cobly's belt was never going to be real until he beat Woodley, or beat someone that beat Woodley. It was always just a contender place holder.

I mean, at this point I wish they would’ve. 2 out of his 3 fights as a champion rank among the worst of all time, he constantly whines, and he hasn’t fought in a year.

Tyrone is an actual champion

coby is a fake champion
the belt was there just to help the ppv and help promote a fight against the actual champion

he didn't play ball though

Tyron didn't back out of fighting a real champ like a little bitch after talking a grip of bullshit so they didn't even have to entertain stripping him after 4 weeks.

Why didn’t whittakers interim belt get stripped when Bisping fought gsp?

Tyrone's path to the belt was way easier than Colbys. Tyrone won 2 straight fights, one vs a top 20 journeyman and another being a SD that could have gone either way. Colby had a much better run.
Yea but then Woodley KO'd the champion in the first round.

Cobly just beat another contender. Beating contenders doesn't get you the real belt, beating the actual champ does.

Well that belt probably felt a lot more real, since Conor had been gone for a long ass time, and nobody knew if he was ever coming back. There was a much greater chance of that belt actually becoming the real belt.

Cobly's belt was never going to be real until he beat Woodley, or beat someone that beat Woodley. It was always just a contender place holder.
Oh so this is about feelings.
got you

I haven’t heard a peep from Colby about getting stripped. I guess when you don’t grow up with victim mentality, you’re a white guy, and not a ppv draw, then there is no recourse

Tyron would be 100% triggered and throwing the race card for sure. It would have been an SJW meltdown
Even Colby realized it was a fake Belt.

Then proceeded to KTFO the champ instead of trying to get him pregnant like Colby did to HDA.

Colby's belt wasnt the real belt. Tyron beat the champ. There's a big difference between a prop and the Championship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back