What if UFC did Women only cards?

Stop getting so triggered

WMMA is shit and they are all really fucking annoying.

They are not skilled at all compared to men its fucking gabage lol.

Not saying women cant be skilled there either before you start

Stop getting triggered? Are you 14?

There's plenty of unskilled men's fighters with barely more than a wrestling base that wing haymakers. Meanwhile there's plenty of skilled stand-up fighters like Amanda Nunes, Holly Holm, Cris Cyborg, Valentina Shevchenko, Joanna Jedrzejczyk just to name a few.

There's shit men's fights and there's shit women's fights. Making blanket statements that all women's fights are shit is simply not true. This is about your own hang-ups about women fighting and don't try to pretend it's not. The vast majority clearly disagree with you as the women get 2-3 fights on every card because people like to watch them fight. Learn to live with it rather than raging about it on forums like an insecure little bitch.

Stop getting triggered? Are you 14?

There's plenty of unskilled men's fighters with barely more than a wrestling base that wing haymakers. Meanwhile there's plenty of skilled stand-up fighters like Amanda Nunes, Holly Holm, Cris Cyborg, Valentina Shevchenko, Joanna Jedrzejczyk just to name a few.

There's shit men's fights and there's shit women's fights. Making blanket statements that all women's fights are shit is simply not true. This is about your own hang-ups about women fighting and don't try to pretend it's not. The vast majority clearly disagree with you as the women get 2-3 fights on every card because people like to watch them fight. Learn to live with it rather than raging about it on forums like an insecure little bitch.

I'm going to enjoy the beer I get from the store the next time I skip a WMMA fight

How ironic that you use that term "srrawman" when that's exactly what you're doing when you label those who dont like WMMA as "so called men" as if there isnt a valid reason to not be a fan.
WMMA sucks and it's a pathetic attempt to bring in more female fans while the real fans who have supported the sport for a long time and spent a lot of money on years worth of PPVs get screwed with watered down cards and have to listen to idiotic solutions like "just turn the channel"

Ya know what ? I don't want to turn the channel. I want a PPV that doesn't include women who have absolutely no business being called "pro fighters" at all.

There's shit men's fights and there's shit women's fights and we all have to put up with boring fights from both sexes. Stop trying to act like the women never have good fights and the men always do.

WMMA fights have little to do with trying to appeal to females. Both sexes like to watch the women fight. They've done very high numbers on PPVs and very high ratings on Fox. The majority of people have no issue with women fighting. Posts like yours reek of insecurity and desperation.

Women have had plenty of good fights in the UFC and myself and plenty of others will continue to enjoy the women's fights while guys like you get onto forums to whine about something they could leave the room for since it offends their delicate sensibilities so much.

I'm going to enjoy the beer I get from the store the next time I skip a WMMA fight

Does your big brother or an older friend buy the beer for you?

Yes please do it. Literally nobody would watch and we could pay them nothing. And kick them out of the UFC. It's honestly unfair that WMMA fighters leech the men's paychecks.

Funny that Rousey drew better than every other male not named Conor. Sold out a 50k+ in a stadium...and got KTFO...so no I am glad we get to watch women.

WMMA would instantly die. The only female sport that matters is tennis. I can't think of another female sport that gets a lot of publicity. Even tennis is kind of a fringe sports.

Women don't even want to watch other women play sports. LOL

Even women's tennis only makes money during Grand Slams because men's and women's are held at the same time. Regular tour tournaments are separate and the women's rarely get crowds or viewers.

I think it would be great. The Invicta cards always deliver, I don’t see how this wouldn’t either. The women are just as exciting and as skilled as the men. The people complaining about WMMA are just insecure, and it is hard for them to accept that a women can defeat them in physical combat.

White knight emo-homo mangina to the rescue!!

Women fighters are below the level of amateur men. They're physically equal to 15 year old boys, which is why national teams practice against them. Maybe a chick would whoop your sorry ass since you're transitioning and not really a man, but they're too weak to do anything to a normal guy. It would be like a 12 year old black belt trying to fight a grown man, ain't happening.

how many PPV sales would an all female card with a title fight do?

is 50k optimistic?

WMMA would instantly die. The only female sport that matters is tennis. I can't think of another female sport that gets a lot of publicity. Even tennis is kind of a fringe sports.

Women don't even want to watch other women play sports. LOL
beach volleyball bruh watch it

White knight emo-homo mangina to the rescue!!

Women fighters are below the level of amateur men. They're physically equal to 15 year old boys, which is why national teams practice against them. Maybe a chick would whoop your sorry ass since you're transitioning and not really a man, but they're too weak to do anything to a normal guy. It would be like a 12 year old black belt trying to fight a grown man, ain't happening.
You are being extremely inappropriate. I am not transitioning, I am a male who enjoys the company of both men and women.

And no, aside from the elite 135-145lb women with strong grappling, I would most likely demolish them in a fight, as I would you. It’s the fat disgusting 40 something men like you that even the 115lb women would destroy.

fine by me.

That way i am not forced to watch that garbage.

Even women's tennis only makes money during Grand Slams because men's and women's are held at the same time. Regular tour tournaments are separate and the women's rarely get crowds or viewers.
I actually run a lower tier WTA tournament. This is pretty much the truth.

I don't think wmma will be around for long, hence no all female cards. Just endure the crappiness for the moment and once it's over, the ufc can queef out the remaining ones once they lose. Give it a few years.

Back