What if UFC did Women only cards?

I think it would be great. The Invicta cards always deliver, I don’t see how this wouldn’t either. The women are just as exciting and as skilled as the men. The people complaining about WMMA are just insecure, and it is hard for them to accept that a women can defeat them in physical combat.

Why cant someone not prefer woman's MMA? And no the woman are not just as skilled as the men. Sorry to say there simply isn't the depth in woman's MMA to make it interesting. I don't prefer to watch woman fight period why is that anything other than a personal preference, why is it insecure?

Why cant someone not prefer woman's MMA? And no the woman are not just as skilled as the men. Sorry to say there simply isn't the depth in woman's MMA to make it interesting. I don't prefer to watch woman fight period why is that anything other than a personal preference, why is it insecure?
You disgust me you sexist pig.

It would be revealing the degree to which the "if you don't like WMMA you are gay and insecure" crowd would actually watch in lieu of men's fights. I mean...since women are men and men are women and everything is exactly equal between the sexes...ya'll shouldn't have any drop off, right? Right?

*Tumbleweed*

The only bad thing for me would be that I generally only buy cards when there are 3-4 fights I am seriously interested in...that would be hard to fill in WMMA unless everyone waited and they stacked the card when they did have the cards. So I might not end up watching the few good WMMA fights live.

I didn't mean for it to come across as a whining thread I and many others just aren't interested in seeing women fight, just like most people who watch football (or soccer for you americans) aren't interested in the female equivalent, it's as plain as night and day stop getting all offended just because most of us don't find it entertaining.

After JJ lost, WMMA is dead to me. She was legit entertaining like the diaz brothers. Hard to argue her fights werent entertaining regardless if you liked her shtick. I remember people saying andrade vs ghadela was a good fight but it wasnt really. The skill level just isnt there, this TUF season was a fcking joke. BTW, anyone got ratings comparisons on this season of TUF vs the others just to see how many people were turned off?

To be fair, TUF sucked because the best 125ers are fighting at 115 or 135 and won't fight for free. The division will get better talent as soon as (i.e. now) the girls can get their regular pay there.

I didn't mean for it to come across as a whining thread I and many others just aren't interested in seeing women fight, just like most people who watch football (or soccer for you americans) aren't interested in the female equivalent, it's as plain as night and day stop getting all offended just because most of us don't find it entertaining.

You may not have meant it as such but that is always what happens. Read the bullshit replies to your own thread. People complaining that it is "forced down their throats" or that they "have no choice" are the most common comments in these threads, as if the demands of changing the channel are far too great. Or the bullshit straw-man arguments such as the post before yours, etc. I realize this is not exactly a board for high-level discussion, but the mention of women always seems to bring out the worst in the so-called "men" who post here.

I wouldn’t watch and wouldn’t be ashamed.

Not a good idea until the UFC have many different top women fighters with massive appeal.

Yes It would be awesome. Freeing a fight card from shitty wmma fights would be so much better and wmma can fall into obscurity along with its trivial fan base.

I love it how a few dozen insecure assholes on a website of a just a few thousand think they represent the average MMA fan. You're in such a small minority of fans. The majority are fine with WMMA. They have plenty of good fights. You guys need to deal with your issues with women.

Ofc I woudnt that would be awful

The WMMA is what I skip to go make myself a chicken wrap and grab a beer.

Maybe they should do it so people don't have to endure their shitty fights on normal cards

And they are all really fucking irritating. Like literally all of them

Its also still garage as fuck lol

It's insecure because like you said "I don't prefer to watch woman fight period" You're making a blanket statement here. It's got nothing to do with the skill level or how entertaining the fights are and everything to do with your own personal hang-ups about women invading a mans world or however you sexist assholes perceive the situation.

At-least some of you are a bit more honest and can admit they've got issues with women fighting in general rather than actually trying to pretend that of the 50+ women on the roster that none of them are skilled or entertaining enough to put on a fight that you'd enjoy.

no ty.

my wife has started to enjoy watching the odd fights with me when the ladies are fighting.

and i dont agree with segregation.

isnt it amazing that the vocal detractors whine and bitch like little kids that dont get there way.

But but i dont wanna........whaaaaaaa please dont make me eat my broccoli.

Just saying you guys need to grow a pair and suck it up.

the ladies are money makers and bring it so they are here to stay.

Jeez this post is so dripping with feminism it's sickening.
Push really hard on your lower abdomen. Maybe those testis will finally drop.
"Segregation" c'mon man.
Being married doesn't mean you have to stop being a man ya know.

Ofc I woudnt that would be awful

The WMMA is what I skip to go make myself a chicken wrap and grab a beer.

Maybe they should do it so people don't have to endure their shitty fights on normal cards

And they are all really fucking irritating. Like literally all of them

Its also still garage as fuck lol

This retarded post epitomizes the Sherbro's around here. I don't even need to say anything as this shit fully illustrates the kind of laughable douchebags that live vicariously through alpha fuckheads like Mike Perry that exist around here. Thankfully there's not too many of you.

I love this line in particular "And they are all really fucking irritating. Like literally all of them" Really? Literally all of them? How does one respond to shit like this? You're a fucking joke man.

This retarded post epitomizes the Sherbro's around here. I don't even need to say anything as this shit fully illustrates the kind of laughable douchebags that live vicariously through alpha fuckheads like Mike Perry that exist around here. Thankfully there's not too many of you.

I love this line in particular "And they are all really fucking irritating. Like literally all of them" Really? Literally all of them? How does one respond to shit like this? You're a fucking joke man.
hahahaha

WMMA is shit and so are you

That would be fine. I don't enjoy WMMA. But if people love it they could still watch.

You may not have meant it as such but that is always what happens. Read the bullshit replies to your own thread. People complaining that it is "forced down their throats" or that they "have no choice" are the most common comments in these threads, as if the demands of changing the channel are far too great. Or the bullshit straw-man arguments such as the post before yours, etc. I realize this is not exactly a board for high-level discussion, but the mention of women always seems to bring out the worst in the so-called "men" who post here.

How ironic that you use that term "srrawman" when that's exactly what you're doing when you label those who dont like WMMA as "so called men" as if there isnt a valid reason to not be a fan.
WMMA sucks and it's a pathetic attempt to bring in more female fans while the real fans who have supported the sport for a long time and spent a lot of money on years worth of PPVs get screwed with watered down cards and have to listen to idiotic solutions like "just turn the channel"

Ya know what ? I don't want to turn the channel. I want a PPV that doesn't include women who have absolutely no business being called "pro fighters" at all.

Back