What if UFC 230 is askren?

Massive refunds.funky cannot draw a dime

Hell yeah. There is no wrestler in MMA that does it like him. Funk style wins. Besides a few bad matchups he completely dominates fighters.

Ben Askren has never moved the needle.

But why? Is there a rumor that Askren is signing with the UFC? And why 230, he's a great fighter but not exactly a draw.

But why? Is there a rumor that Askren is signing with the UFC? And why 230, he's a great fighter but not exactly a draw.

I don't know, was watching alot of askren interviews last week, and he was saying things seemed to have simmered down with Dana.
Got me to thinking.

I'd rather see Askren join the UFC than have Jones come back, ever. Askren vs GSP is a fight I've wanted to see for years!

Askren-GSP at this point is about 4 years too late.

For the mainstream it'd be dissapointing. For myself I'd be ok with it .. but not as the main event

Be the last championship talent they never signed.
Fuck Fedor, they tried

Against who? Gsp? Not sure the fight sells. I'd rather see Anderson vs Gsp

At this point maybe

Dana Will try anything to find someone Who Can beat Woodley not name GSP.

(Why the bald goof hate thoses 2 btw?)
Askren and Woodley are friends, plus training partners.. If Askren were to be the main event at 230, it would be vs GSP. But doubt he is the main event for 230.

Woodley and Askren wrestled in college together

Woodley and Askren joined the same ATT branch in Columbia, MO to start their MMA journey

Woodley and Askren then added Roufussport as an additional training center to ATT and also train together there

Would they fight? For belt possibly, but these dudes wouldnt punch each other and steal our money.

Back