What if Tyron's facing Mcgregor?

When Conor becomes the triple champ, there will be denying him as the GOAT. No man has ever won a belt two weight classes up.

It should be St Pierre. But he wont be fighting for a while. So Mcgregor - Woodley would sell and be interesting. Trying to become the triple champ. Then who knows what kind of shit he would get into.

Not gonna happen. McConnor may not be a very good fighter, but he's a brilliant con artist. He knows he has a few fights left before he gets Ronda Rexposed. So, like all gifted grifters, he's going for the big score to maximize his profits. Why get your ass kicked by Woodley when you can wait and get your ass kicked by GSP for 10x the purse? Meanwhile, he can relax while Dana shines his balls. Or do you guys think this has something to do with fighting?

You keep regurgitating this.......I guess you know yourself he is too scared to defend. It's OK you defend his cowardliness, that's what his groupies do.

He's hoping that some noob will buy into that sh!t and start repeating it....

Can’t see why he’d go for Tyron over ferg. Tyron is a much bigger threat than Tony

Still zero defenses on the horizon. Still a coward of a Champ, too scared to defend one time in his life.

I hate to agree with this. But it's starting to sink in as the truth.

Guy is in his prime with so much talent. Can't even defend once. ONCE.

Bellatorgate aka fergduck

Conor needs to stick to 155 and steer clear of gigantic wrestlers.

Dana and Co already have been doing that Hahahahaha

Only wrestler is Tiny short notice short camp Mendez.

He will NEVER fight a wrestler. NEVER.
He's ducking a striker in Ferg who just has more well rounded game.

He'll never do it. Dana will NEVER allow it. UFC brass will NEVER allow it. Conors camp will NEVER allow it.

UFC has become a circus...

King Ghost planted the seeds for this fight at UFC 205.

006_Conor_McGregor_and_Tyron_Woodley.0.0.jpeg

It doesn't make sense for Nate to fight Tyron and doesn't make sense for Ferguson to fight Nate, I think Nate's fighting Kevin Lee and Tyron is fighting Mcgregor
Conor isn’t fighting until 2024

Back