What if this is the UFC 229 McGregor vs Khabib PPV?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
McGregor vs Khabib
Volkov vs Lewis
Waterson vs Herrig
OSP vs Reyes
O'Malley vs Quinonez

6/10

Conor vs khabib 10/10
Bb vs drago 7.5/10
Wmma 0/10
Osp vs reyes 7.5/10
Sean omalley vs that guy 5/10

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Conor doesn't want anyone earning ppv points off him and if ever there was a fight selling a ppv it's this.

Just sad to see the ufc continue to go the boxing route of a shite undercard.

McGregor vs Khabib
Volkov vs Lewis
Waterson vs Herrig
OSP vs Reyes
O'Malley vs Quinonez

6/10

Best fight of the last 5 years, a match up between two top 5 hws and 2 of the Ufc s best prospects in Reyes and Omalley and it's a 6?

Let me guess every ufc card in their entire history has been trash

Like any other big boxing fight, rest of the card is average at best, is the main event what counts.

9/10 at least

I refuse to give a 10 to main cards with WMMA

Worth $65... But take off the main event and looks like most this year anyway...

I wouldn't mind it. Although I'm confident they get Kevin Lee vs. Anthony Pettis done and that gets put right under Lewis/Volkov and bumps Waterson/Herrig down to the prelims.

Best fight of the last 5 years, a match up between two top 5 hws and 2 of the Ufc s best prospects in Reyes and Omalley and it's a 6?

He's a Perry fan.

467209.jpg

1 GOAT fight, 4 decent-good fights, 0 bad fights. I don't see the problem.

It'll be the one big fight, then the rest of it will look like a FN card. So the co-main will be a Fight Night main event (if even that good), and go down from there.

Pretty sad. They need to cut out 3-4 of these FN events per year and put the good fights from them onto PPV cards.

McGregor vs Khabib
Volkov vs Lewis
Waterson vs Herrig
OSP vs Reyes
O'Malley vs Quinonez

6/10

simple answer:

mcgregor and his management doesnt want any other ppv fighters on that card. so they earn more money.

best fight of the last 5 years? not even close

Main card is pretty good but definitely not stacked like it could be, just my opinion. Some quality fights though, except Waterson vs Herrig... fight should be undercard lol

If Conor wants no-names, this card should be nothing but up and comers, and prospects.

Bit of a letdown tbh. I wish they'd put it on a stacked card.

Does there have to be a chick fight on every PPV now?

Totally kills the buzz of the night for me.

That Aldrich vs whatshername fight was so bad...

Back