What if the Bisping that got destroyed by Hendo II shows up against GSP, what´s gonna happen?

A lot of people think Bisping deserved to lose decisions he quite clearly won, because they let their dislike for him cloud their better judgement.

Bisping clearly beat Hendo, Anderson, Leites. Hell, he clearly beat Hamill 29-28 too and some idiots claim that is the worst robbery of all time.

A lot of people think Bisping deserved to lose decisions he quite clearly won, because they let their dislike for him cloud their better judgement.

Bisping clearly beat Hendo, Anderson, Leites. Hell, he clearly beat Hamill 29-28 too and some idiots claim that is the worst robbery of all time.

Fuck all this.

I thought grandpa Hendo was doing great until he gassed in the fight. And then Bisping picked up the pace in the championship rounds. But still, a lot of people thought Hendo won. But the fight was in England, and Bisping is unbeatable there. Anyways, Bisping was very hittable in that fight against a 46 year old veteran.

No, GSP does not have that "h-bomb" power, but he has been known for being a great athlete, so I don´t believe he would come out of retirement and face a big challenge like this if he didn´t think he could get in great shape for this. So Bisping is not gonna be able to outpace GSP like he did hendo.

So, if the Bisping that got destroyed by Hendo shows up against GSP, what´s gonna happen?
giphy.gif

Thoughts?
What if the Bisping who got destroyed by Henderson faces the GSP who got destroyed by Hendricks?

Even when Hendo gassed he still took zero damage from Bisping's "Nike Air" strikes.... If you subtract his freak KO of Rockhold, he has been the definition of a pillow fisted high volume air striker.

Unfortunately GSP only had two finishes since he lost to Serra.

I thought grandpa Hendo was doing great until he gassed in the fight. And then Bisping picked up the pace in the championship rounds. But still, a lot of people thought Hendo won. But the fight was in England, and Bisping is unbeatable there. Anyways, Bisping was very hittable in that fight against a 46 year old veteran.

No, GSP does not have that "h-bomb" power, but he has been known for being a great athlete, so I don´t believe he would come out of retirement and face a big challenge like this if he didn´t think he could get in great shape for this. So Bisping is not gonna be able to outpace GSP like he did hendo.

So, if the Bisping that got destroyed by Hendo shows up against GSP, what´s gonna happen?
giphy.gif

Thoughts?
I don't have any thoughts....however....
tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

4 years out is a lifetime in MMA. GSP waited too long..

WTF is this garbage? He lost to all those guys(even got KTFO vs Silva)....Bisping is a joke.

And here you go....
tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Back