What if the Arabian Empire reunites?

The second the world wakes up to the moose limb invasion they will fight back and win easily.
Right now is a hard time, but when Europeans come together to untie for a cause , they will win and kick these people right back where they started.

Send a message and let hisotry show why they had to kick people out

Can't wait for this illiterate fucks to try figure shit out when their millions of foreign workers leave.

Israel would be fucked.

Arabs are terrible fighters. I would worry more about Ottoman Empire reunites. Turks are the best fighters in Muslim world and even that ain`t saying much.

EDIT: And even Turks used Europeans to fight wars for them, Janissaries.

I might take Israel more than 7 days this time....

Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan aren't even Arab to begin with.

Cliffs of the video

36 Countries will belong to these Caliphate
It will be the second largest country in the world.
Damascus could be the capital of this empire.
It will have a GDP of $5.34 Trillion USD and will be 3rd highest GDP behind the USA and China.
Nominal GDP per person will be similar to China at $8,027 per person.

Strengths
  • 2nd Largest country
  • 3rd Highest population
  • 3rd Largest economy
  • Largest Military
  • largest supplier of oil
Weaknesses
  • Vast ethnic diversity
  • Low living standards
  • Large Sunni/Shia conflict
  • Exploding citizens
* Feel free to add your own opinions on the strengths and Weaknesses of this re imagined Empire.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I would assume this will be like a scaled up Saudi Arabia we can expect the form of government to be the same what Saudi Today has. So I think it will be interesting how they will conduct geopolitics and diplomacy specially in Western Europe where Spain will be part of the Islam Empire.

Feel free to add your own opinions on the strengths and Weaknesses of this re imagined Empire.

These groups of people can't get along lol and the current leaders of each region wouldn't want to secede their power.

Last edited:

Cliffs of the video

36 Countries will belong to these Caliphate
It will be the second largest country in the world.
Damascus could be the capital of this empire.
It will have a GDP of $5.34 Trillion USD and will be 3rd highest GDP behind the USA and China.
Nominal GDP per person will be similar to China at $8,027 per person.

Strengths
  • 2nd Largest country
  • 3rd Highest population
  • 3rd Largest economy
  • Largest Military
  • largest supplier of oil
Weaknesses
  • Vast ethnic diversity
  • Low living standards
  • Large Sunni/Shia conflict
  • Exploding citizens
* Feel free to add your own opinions on the strengths and Weaknesses of this re imagined Empire.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I would assume this will be like a scaled up Saudi Arabia we can expect the form of government to be the same what Saudi Today has. So I think it will be interesting how they will conduct geopolitics and diplomacy specially in Western Europe where Spain will be part of the Islam Empire.

Feel free to add your own opinions on the strengths and Weaknesses of this re imagined Empire.

Weakness is they think they are still living in 700 AD and would get wiped off the face of the earth if the west was serious about fighting them to win. Same shit back when persia fought greece. All they had was the Zerg tactics.
We have the weapons now to easily overcome the Zerg.

This Caliphate better take over some arable land. The majority of the territory is some of the most barren, yet highly populous land. 665 million is a lot of mouths to feed mainly out of Spain.

And one right next to an elementary school.

I don't think they could reunite, certainly within the next 100-200 years, the situation would have to change. Even at the height of the empire, internal cohesion was constantly punctuated by legacy disputes and local leaders not acknowledging the caliph. Religion was basically the social glue which kept all these random people together. But they've drifted so much from each other that they don't even agree what the glue is about, let alone be bound together by it.

Muhammed messed up big time by not leaving any instructions after his death, I guess we should thank him, it severely weakened the religion. He came up with the religion at age 40 and died 12 years later. The man just wanted some pussy and power in his old age, I don't think he gave a shit what happened after his death. All these fools ended up taking his cult far too seriously. They obsessively studied Muhammed's life after his death, trying to extract lessons that would tell them what to do.

I don't think they could reunite, certainly within the next 100-200 years, the situation would have to change. Even at the height of the empire, internal cohesion was constantly punctuated by legacy disputes and local leaders not acknowledging the caliph. Religion was basically the social glue which kept all these random people together. But they've drifted so much from each other that they don't even agree what the glue is about, let alone be bound together by it.

Muhammed messed up big time by not leaving any instructions after his death, I guess we should thank him, it severely weakened the religion. He came up with the religion at age 40 and died 12 years later. The man just wanted some pussy and power in his old age, I don't think he gave a shit what happened after his death. All these fools ended up taking his cult far too seriously. They obsessively studied Muhammed's life after his death, trying to extract lessons that would tell them what to do.

I am not we versed in Islamic story but I think Mohhamad's fault here is gaving to manny wives.

If am not mistaken the Sunni vs Shiah conflict boils down to who is the true successor to Mahatma people where split if it is from Aisha or Fatimah.

That's actually a serious problem. Even without this hypothetical scenario the arab world sits on a desert with a few oasis in Syria and rivers like the Nile, Euphrates and so on. It was relatively sparsely populated until oil became a thing.
If they stop making tons of money with oil they will starve very quickly.
Agriculture worldwide is dependent on oil, sure, but in the form of fuel. They need not only fuel but to either buy food(much more expensive) but also to irrigate and fertilize deserts made out of mostly silica, no nutrients.
In fact, they would probably die of thirst first as they also have no drinkable water for the entire population, they need desalinization plants or to buy water from somewhere else.

Places like Saudi Arabia and Dubai are the perfect example of unsustainable practices.

To make matters worse they have a severe lack of skilled labor, I'm not talking about scientists with advanced degrees, I mean they don't even proper mechanics and technicians to make things run smooth, they rely on westerners and indians/pakistanis. Without oil to pay for this luxury they would collapse.
I've poked around the Petro Islam rabbit hole and came to much the same conclusion.

The question is, in a very basic way - while the discovery of oil in the region has been a curse to much of the world, and a blessing to the Arabian peninsula, what about it's long term effects? Our need for oil has put them in an enabler / dependant situation, so what happens once our energy needs are met by renewable sources? We've created a society of people who can barely wipe their own asses without outside, and bought and paid for assistance.

I know this is off topic, but an interesting conversation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back