What if the Arabian Empire reunites?

This Caliphate better take over some arable land. The majority of the territory is some of the most barren, yet highly populous land. 665 million is a lot of mouths to feed mainly out of Spain.
That's actually a serious problem. Even without this hypothetical scenario the arab world sits on a desert with a few oasis in Syria and rivers like the Nile, Euphrates and so on. It was relatively sparsely populated until oil became a thing.
If they stop making tons of money with oil they will starve very quickly.
Agriculture worldwide is dependent on oil, sure, but in the form of fuel. They need not only fuel but to either buy food(much more expensive) but also to irrigate and fertilize deserts made out of mostly silica, no nutrients.
In fact, they would probably die of thirst first as they also have no drinkable water for the entire population, they need desalinization plants or to buy water from somewhere else.

Places like Saudi Arabia and Dubai are the perfect example of unsustainable practices.

To make matters worse they have a severe lack of skilled labor, I'm not talking about scientists with advanced degrees, I mean they don't even proper mechanics and technicians to make things run smooth, they rely on westerners and indians/pakistanis. Without oil to pay for this luxury they would collapse.

When what became the UAE became an independent country in the early 70's, there was an opportunity for a united country that comprised of UAE, Qatar, and Bahrain.

However, the leaders of each area did not want to unify. After all, all have different cultures and have their own pockets of natural resources.

If unity was rejected at such a micro level (three small areas in the GCC) then I doubt there will be unity within such a large area of the gulf, northern Africa, and southern Europe.

lol. Zero chance this happens in the foreseeable future, if ever. Flick on the news once in a while - the Arabs hate each other at least as much as they hate the west.

Very much doubt the existing geopolitical players (US, China, Russia, France etc) would let this come to pass even if it did somehow start to get a modicum of momentum.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath methinks.

Lol! These people couldn't put a Lego set together.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath methinks.
Speak for yourself, if you spent like 10 seconds watching the video, the first thing he says is to disregard how impossible it is for the sake of the video, lol

The video is just about demographics, economy, military, etc. if all those modern countries were combined.

What if peace was declared throughout the Middle East? It could happen...
waynesworld.monkeys.gif

Not gonna happen due to Sunni-Shia divide. Plus modern Arabs aren't exactly at the forefront of technology and industry, so they're going to get left behind very quickly.

I'm curious as to why that slowed. Aren't a lot of scientific and mathematical advancements attributed to early Arabic countries?

Cliffs of the video

36 Countries will belong to these Caliphate
It will be the second largest country in the world.
Damascus could be the capital of this empire.
It will have a GDP of $5.34 Trillion USD and will be 3rd highest GDP behind the USA and China.
Nominal GDP per person will be similar to China at $8,027 per person.

Strengths
  • 2nd Largest country
  • 3rd Highest population
  • 3rd Largest economy
  • Largest Military
  • largest supplier of oil
Weaknesses
  • Vast ethnic diversity
  • Low living standards
  • Large Sunni/Shia conflict
  • Exploding citizens
* Feel free to add your own opinions on the strengths and Weaknesses of this re imagined Empire.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I would assume this will be like a scaled up Saudi Arabia we can expect the form of government to be the same what Saudi Today has. So I think it will be interesting how they will conduct geopolitics and diplomacy specially in Western Europe where Spain will be part of the Islam Empire.

Feel free to add your own opinions on the strengths and Weaknesses of this re imagined Empire.

there would be another European war if that happened i dont think the French or the British would like that being so close to there countrys

I'm curious as to why that slowed. Aren't a lot of scientific and mathematical advancements attributed to early Arabic countries?
Yes, but Arabs' contribution to science and maths is greatly exaggerated. A large portion of their astronomers, mathematicians and engineers were actually Persians and Jews. Once the Arab caliphate fractured, progress pretty much stopped. Add religious fanaticism into the mix and you got a society that's stuck in the 1400's in terms of social norms.

Yes, but Arabs' contribution to science and maths is greatly exaggerated. A large portion of their astronomers, mathematicians and engineers were actually Persians and Jews. Once the Arab caliphate fractured, progress pretty much stopped. Add religious fanaticism into the mix and you got a society that's stuck in the 1400's in terms of social norms.

Interesting. I need to do more research into the subject (not saying you're wrong. As many sources point to Persia for massive development.) but it appear Alchemy was a major trait of the Arabs.

The Arab Caliphate also took a lot from the Persians, but the Mongols really did a number on them. Despite Islamic adoption from some Mongols.

One thing I would like to study more is the Persian influence on the Caliphate, despite being a major source of plunder it seems they impacted things far more.

One thing I found odd about the "Fuck all mooslim" types in this country, is that Muslims have had a major positive impact on American society. Engineering, science, and medicine has an almost disproportionate amount of Muslims. I would like to study more into the reasoning behind this. I wonder if it's as simple as selective sampling of immigration or if there's another inherent reasoning.

there would be another European war if that happened i dont think the French or the British would like that being so close to there countrys

I wonder if the Arabic countries would reach to the Irish Separatists like the Germans did in WW1 ( a shame the guns never reached Dublin. The Anglo Irish war could have been prevented had the Anglo's been bled out into the streets like the dogs they were) or the PLO connection.

The Arabs never really played the long game, outside of maybe the Sauds and the boots on the ground in Afghanistan, that Western nations always play. Perhaps it makes more sense, as the Western way of fighting Arabic nations has been nothing but failure.

I wonder if the Arabic countries would reach to the Irish Separatists like the Germans did in WW1 ( a shame the guns never reached Dublin. The Anglo Irish war could have been prevented had the Anglo's been bled out into the streets like the dogs they were) or the PLO connection.

The Arabs never really played the long game, outside of maybe the Sauds and the boots on the ground in Afghanistan, that Western nations always play. Perhaps it makes more sense, as the Western way of fighting Arabic nations has been nothing but failure.

yeah, but i think the truth is we never needed to since they fight with themselves

It's fun how scientifically in this manner, diversity is a massive proven weakness throughout time while socially it's lterally hitler to imply that.

Strategically; any country flooded by another culture is being weakened by someone else. Should be easy to spot the globalist plants.

yeah, but i think the truth is we never needed to since they fight with themselves

True, it proved difficult for many squabbling nations. The Irish tribes in particular when the Anglo savages came to the shores of Eire, but guerrilla warfare seems to be the one strong suit of Arab nations. As their armies roll over rather easily due to their tribalistic nature.

Many a brave Iraqi insurgent fought well against us American invaders.

It's fun how scientifically in this manner, diversity is a massive proven weakness throughout time while socially it's lterally hitler to imply that.

Strategically; any country flooded by another culture is being weakened by someone else. Should be easy to spot the globalist plants.

Weird. Because I would argue that the melting pot has been a major asset to America as a whole. From the Chinese and Irish (hated by false natives) who built the railroad, the African Americans influence on the arts and agriculture, Mexican American influence on culture and labor.

At what point do you think America should have stopped diversifying? When your people got here?

Well the kinda already did reunite in 1967. Only to get trounced by Israel.

Last edited:
Weird. Because I would argue that the melting pot has been a major asset to America as a whole. From the Chinese and Irish (hated by false natives) who built the railroad, the African Americans influence on the arts and agriculture, Mexican American influence on culture and labor.

At what point do you think America should have stopped diversifying? When your people got here?

I don't think they had much of a say in that matter. Cookie kind of crumbled like it did. Much of the African American influence came as a source of slave labour to wealthy land owners to begin with and so on.

Also, I'm not American.

Israel would be fucked.

• Largest Military
Arabs are terrible fighters. I would worry more about Ottoman Empire reunites. Turks are the best fighters in Muslim world and even that ain`t saying much.

EDIT: And even Turks used Europeans to fight wars for them, Janissaries.

Last edited:
Israel would be fucked.

Arabs are terrible fighters. I would worry more about Ottoman Empire reunites. Turks are the best fighters in Muslim world and even that ain`t saying much.

EDIT: And even Turks used Europeans to fight wars for them, Janissaries.

lol i mean their pretty much horse shit. If you look up videos of them fighting in syria, they're only slightly better then the syria army

Back