What if "Pillow fisted" Floyd KOs Conor?

No. Conor can't lose from this fight. He's taking on the best pound for pound boxer on the planet. To even bring up Mayweather's name shows Conor is not only special, but has balls of steel. But he's expected to lose.

Take it from me, a Conor fan. Conor WILL get TKO/KO'ed in this fight. Not because he's got a weak chin and Mayweather's "pillow fists" are irrelevant in this. Mayweather is the best in the world of boxing and there's no way Conor can last 12 (or even 5) rounds against him. He will get schooled, given a boxing lesson and humbled. But he has the nuts to do this and that, in itself, is worthy of huge praise.

For the payday that Conors about to get anyone would jump at the opportunity to fight Floyd.

No. Conor can't lose from this fight. He's taking on the best pound for pound boxer on the planet. To even bring up Mayweather's name shows Conor is not only special, but has balls of steel. But he's expected to lose.

Take it from me, a Conor fan. Conor WILL get TKO/KO'ed in this fight. Not because he's got a weak chin and Mayweather's "pillow fists" are irrelevant in this. Mayweather is the best in the world of boxing and there's no way Conor can last 12 (or even 5) rounds against him. He will get schooled, given a boxing lesson and humbled. But he has the nuts to do this and that, in itself, is worthy of huge praise.

This is just a guy already making excuses.

"He can't lose." Yes he can. He does not get a moral victory just for getting his ass kicked, how ridiculous.

This is just a guy already making excuses.

"He can't lose." Yes he can. He does not get a moral victory just for getting his ass kicked, how ridiculous.

Conor haters are the most pathetic of all Sherdoggers. Conor is a quality fighter. Honorable, skillful and most importantly... CLEAN. There is no real reason to hate the guy.

For the payday that Conors about to get anyone would jump at the opportunity to fight Floyd.

I disagree. Conor can't win this fight physically. He's opening himself up to a bruised ego and a bruised face. All for money that he doesn't really need and could probably make in some other area.

Conor haters are the most pathetic of all Sherdoggers. Conor is a quality fighter. Honorable, skillful and most importantly... CLEAN. There is no real reason to hate the guy.

What does that have to do with what I said?

what if conor turns into a werewolf and bites floyd's torso in half

what if floyd has a fart fetish and conor calls him out on it and makes him quit boxing out of embarrassment

what if the ref is akuma and he shows up naked with his dark hado flopping around

what if dana cancels the whole thing and fights floyd himself instead

What if Connor lands a leg kick against Floyd?
Or a TD?

Is it a warning, point deduction, or immediate DQ?

Floyd is called this by majority Conor fans and casuals alike. We know that Conors gas tank is poor and he'll probably be gasping for air aftr 5 rounds after which Mayweather will finish him off. Won't it permanently destroy Conors image that he got schooled and KOd in his prime by a 40 yr old boxer.?
I think most people expect Floyd to win quite easily, Conor getting KO'd wouldn't surprise anyone.

Could you please refrain from creating new Conor vs Floyd threads until the fight is OFFICIALLY signed please?

Then he beat him in boxing. So what?

Take away boxings rules that protect Floyd and he gets destroyed. The only way Floyd beat Conor in any form of combat is under severe handicap. Great victory.

Same with Nate and Conor.

Conor does not care, he will quit as soon as things get tough like the 1st Nate fight. He will take his check and never fight again.

Conor does not have a cotto, canelo chin ,actually his ability to take a punch is average. I can see floyd rocking him with the first combo thrown, floyd won't be hesitant . He's not going against a monster boxers , he's going against an amateur boxer with a 0 -0 record just saying

You weren't listening.

Mayweather will drag it to a decision on purpose and he has the skill to do it.

Again, longer fight, more slots for commercials between rounds = more money for Money Mayweather.

Its almost a certainty that he will KO Conor, probably wont take 5 rounds to do it either. He wont have to be as cautious as he is with other opponents hes faced, he will be able to tee off on Conor and land at will.
Agreed. I have a feeling that Floyd will knock a couple of ginger spouts off Conors chin!

It would be funny if Conor spinning hook kicked Floyd and knocked him out of the ring. And then cut a promo about Floyd sucking. That would be the height of entertainment. But Floyd KO'ing Conor would also be entertaining.

If this joke of a fight somehow happen, Floyd will land at will

If Floyd does'nt win by KO in the first 1-2 rounds, i can see it being Floyd playing round insted try to finish

Back