What if "Pillow fisted" Floyd KOs Conor?

greenhawk

zzzz
@purple
Reaction score
Floyd is called this by majority Conor fans and casuals alike. We know that Conors gas tank is poor and he'll probably be gasping for air aftr 5 rounds after which Mayweather will finish him off. Won't it permanently destroy Conors image that he got schooled and KOd in his prime by a 40 yr old boxer.?

You know what Sherdog needs? More hypothetical Floyd vs Conor threads.

Floyd is called this by majority Conor fans and casuals alike. We know that Conors gas tank is poor and he'll probably be gasping for air aftr 5 rounds after which Mayweather will finish him off. Won't it permanently destroy Conors image that he got schooled and KOd in his prime by a 40 yr old boxer.?

No. Conor can't lose from this fight. He's taking on the best pound for pound boxer on the planet. To even bring up Mayweather's name shows Conor is not only special, but has balls of steel. But he's expected to lose.

Take it from me, a Conor fan. Conor WILL get TKO/KO'ed in this fight. Not because he's got a weak chin and Mayweather's "pillow fists" are irrelevant in this. Mayweather is the best in the world of boxing and there's no way Conor can last 12 (or even 5) rounds against him. He will get schooled, given a boxing lesson and humbled. But he has the nuts to do this and that, in itself, is worthy of huge praise.

giphy.gif

No. Conor can't lose from this fight. He's taking on the best pound for pound boxer on the planet. To even bring up Mayweather's name shows Conor is not only special, but has balls of steel. But he's expected to lose.

Take it from me, a Conor fan. Conor WILL get TKO/KO'ed in this fight. Not because he's got a weak chin and Mayweather's "pillow fists" are irrelevant in this. Mayweather is the best in the world of boxing and there's no way Conor can last 12 (or even 5) rounds against him. He will get schooled, given a boxing lesson and humbled. But he has the nuts to do this and that, in itself, is worthy of huge praise.

then praise me, I'd take an ass whooping for millions of dollars too.....

Somebody with one shot knock out power can have pillow hands so their really is nothing to say this just confirms what is thought about Conor's fans. I like Conor but his fans seem to be delusional but they stand behind him no matter what which is something that most Americans don't understand so you can't hate them from supporting their guy even if they act mysterious at times. The Brazilians also stand behind their people but Americans latch on to whoever is champion or popular.

Mayweather is going to change Conor's life with the beating he gives him...

cotto20121.gif
right-upper.gif
elcrr5.gif
MayweatherHatton3.gif

Everyone, actual boxers - who are world champions, future HOFers etc - have said when floyd wants to he can hurt you and has very underrated power.

Floyd skills are so far above McPalooka that he if choses he will ko that bum.

But clueless conor fans will say Pillow fisted, running, or whatever catch phrase they have heard.

Won't it permanently destroy Conors image that he got schooled and KOd in his prime by a 40 yr old boxer.?

Well, he was schooled and KOd by a guy who was partying hard like one week before their fight...

Lol mcgregor chin is not that great at all and seems to panic when he's rocked , I can see him losing via dq from the panic wrestling

Floyd will ko conor in the second with liver punch. Or Conor will get Dq with a head kick that puts Floyd asleep. Lol

literally any mma fighter would take this fight for the money thats offered,
doesnt make him any different then every other 135-155lb fighter on ufcs roster. but yea they all definitley do have big balls to do what they do

Then he beat him in boxing. So what?

Take away boxings rules that protect Floyd and he gets destroyed. The only way Floyd beat Conor in any form of combat is under severe handicap. Great victory.

Its almost a certainty that he will KO Conor, probably wont take 5 rounds to do it either. He wont have to be as cautious as he is with other opponents hes faced, he will be able to tee off on Conor and land at will.

Back