What if Khabib pulls out?

MMA__Analyst

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How crazy would it be if Khabib can't make weight and pulls out like at 209... Oh the madness.

Imagine if Khabib pulls out and Conor comes in to defend his belt agaisnt Max... Lmao just wishful thinking, this would never happen.

Either way I feel this saturday is going to be a shitshow.

How crazy would it be if Khabib can't make weight and pulls out like at 209... Oh the madness.

Imagine if Khabib pulls out and Conor comes in to defend his belt agaisnt Max... Lmao just wishful thinking, this would never happen.

I can see it happening

Ortega steps up and we get Holloway/Ortega early perhaps? He'd be dumb to take the fight literally in a day's notice but then again.

Ortega steps up and we get Holloway/Ortega early perhaps? He'd be dumb to take the fight literally in a day's notice but then again.

If Ortega took the fight on short notice it wouldn't be as dumb since he would be facing Max off an injury and just 6 days of prep. It would just be a scrap, barely any preperation lmao

I commit suicide and stream it live on LiveLeaks.com

Then you'd be cleaning bear jizz off your face.

Back