What if Jon Jones really didnt take no PED's for his fights vs Cormier?

What if my aunt had a dick, would she be my uncle?

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg

+multiple failed tests
+close first fight with DC
+awful performance vs OSP
+guys obviously got ego issues

Plenty of blind fans looking for excuses for him, still not heard any good reason to think he hasn’t been taking PEDs.

People have to have seen him physically taking them to know? get the fuck outta here with that bullshit
"Awful performance vs OSP"

You mean flawless?

1. He has been caught & suspended before.
2. All conspiracies such tainted supplements, spiked food/drink has no basis nor evidence.
2. He tested positive on all samples.
3. There is proof, alibis & motive, all points to Jon being guilty.
4. Due to past indiscretions such as driving under the influence, hit & run incident, hiding from USADA agent - the man can be considered untrustworthy & a recalcitrant.

I have only given facts, not opinions nor fallacies.

Good enough for you TS?
"I have only given facts"

Prove he hid from USADA agents.

And "Professional liar Chael said he did it" isn't proof.

I dont think anyone has thought about this. Things happen and no one is sure that he took them because no one saw him take it. And why would he need to take them when he wants Cormier at his best when he beats Cormier. He wants to fight the best Cormier so I dont see how someone like that would want to cheat.

You guys can agree or disagree but please provide a valid explaination as to why. Dont say something stupid like I am sure he did thats why.
"really didn't take no PEDs" means he took them lol

Btw, you're still in denial

TS its like saying the terrorists didn't do 9/11 it was an inside job instead.

do you get it?

just let go man, you'll get over it, with time...

{<jordan}

I dont think anyone has thought about this. Things happen and no one is sure that he took them because no one saw him take it. And why would he need to take them when he wants Cormier at his best when he beats Cormier. He wants to fight the best Cormier so I dont see how someone like that would want to cheat.

You guys can agree or disagree but please provide a valid explaination as to why. Dont say something stupid like I am sure he did thats why.

How do you know he wanted Cormier at his best and how is that related to his own doping?

Jon Jones fans are the worst

You're even getting worse than Conor / Lesnar fans

What if DC knocked him out first punch.
What if aliens invaded and abducted Jones just before he knocked DC out?
What if Jones kicked DC so hard that his head came clean off and flew into the crowd?

What if this thread wasn't crap?

Jon Jones fans are the worst

You're even getting worse than Conor / Lesnar fans

No, not you Clippy, say it aint so. Youre breaking my heart dude.

<mma1>

Fuck it, if Clippy says he did Steroids, then he did.

What if DC knocked him out first punch.
What if aliens invaded and abducted Jones just before he knocked DC out?
What if Jones kicked DC so hard that his head came clean off and flew into the crowd?

What if this thread wasn't crap?

If this thread wasnt crap I believe it would be adequate, would you agree?

A bit late, but his thighs looked really thick during DC 2, a lot bigger than I'd seen them before
#NoHomo

I believe Jon Jones really didn't take no PED's.

hes had 4 fights since usada and hes failed tests in 3 of them. 3 out of 4. seems like the guy is just a fuckup. did you know that he crashed a bentley into a lamp post with two chicks, neither of whom was his fiancee? he did also have a crash with his fiancee and newborn daughter, where he was cited for unsafe passing, and he had two other crashes as well, not including the famous woman where he r-rig-r-r-rig-r-r-rig-rig-riggity WRECKED that pregnant woman, ran away, ran back for his crack pipe, then ran away again with a bunch of money tucked into his trousers.

do you feel like you want to give this guy another chance for some reason?

Back