What if.... Joanna loses every fight

graveyardman

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I got Spicley over Urbina easily. Amanda over either Jamie or Ashley. That leaves 2 fights up for grabs. Maybe Abdel leaves and Josh advances by default? Still not a win.

I think Joanna loses it. Maybe that's what leads to the "unfilmed" fight between her and Claudia.

I had Josh beating Abdel before he had to deal with that emotional baggage, so that's her best bet.
Obviously it's those Brazilian BBQs that's giving Claudia's team the edge.

I had Josh beating Abdel before he had to deal with that emotional baggage, so that's her best bet.
Obviously it's those Brazilian BBQs that's giving Claudia's team the edge.
What are you trying to say ;)

I think Spicily might lose.
Abdel might lose but he was in my top 5. Emotional issues and Josh is a beast.

latest

I got Spicley over Urbina easily. Amanda over either Jamie or Ashley. That leaves 2 fights up for grabs. Maybe Abdel leaves and Josh advances by default? Still not a win.

I think Joanna loses it. Maybe that's what leads to the "unfilmed" fight between her and Claudia.
claudia fucked up by picking jamie, she gonna put the hurts on ABC ;)

Jamie Moyle wins. Easy fight.
Joanna ftw. Look at how upset the other team got, they truly care for Joanna´s opinion otherwise they wouldn´t react like that. Easy fight Jamie. ;)

On the US seasons of TUF where one team has dominated the other, they have been mostly single division seasons. TUF 6 - Matt Hughes went 2-6. TUF 7 - Rampage went 2-6. TUF 10 - Rampage went 1-7. TUF 20 - Gilbert Melendez went 1-7 (seeded match-ups). When it's 8 vs 8 it seems a lot easier to pick advantageous match-ups and go on a streak as opposed to when it's 2 divisions of 4 vs 4, the teams are usually split more evenly. The only US 2 division season I've seen a team get dominated in was TUF 3 - when Shamrock went 2-6. Not sure about the girls but I think Josh Stansbury is a safe win for Joanna.

Last edited:
claudia fucked up by picking jamie, she gonna put the hurts on ABC ;)

Jamie Moyle wins. Easy fight.
Joanna ftw. Look at how upset the other team got, they truly care for Joanna´s opinion otherwise they wouldn´t react like that. Easy fight Jamie. ;)

I think Jamie is the technically better fighter - but ABC looks too big for her. I was looking at her record, all of her losses have come from girls who are at least 135 - and Jamie is probably the smallest on the show... not to mention the preview shows ABC in full mount elbowing Jamie in the face lol.

I think Jamie is the technically better fighter - but ABC looks too big for her. I was looking at her record, all of her losses have come from girls who are at least 135 - and Jamie is probably the smallest on the show... not to mention the preview shows ABC in full mount elbowing Jamie in the face lol.
i still got faith , not gonna be easy tho, triangle choke?

At least Joanna's always there providing motivational speeches. She's there in training and at the fights. Overall good coach.

The fighters have themselves to blame. They're all kids that fight at the primary school level. They're all pussies, both the men and the women.

I kinda hope Claudia's team does get a clean sweep. Just for the lol factor. It would be the only interesting thing to have happened this season

Who cares lol? Tuf isn't a true representation of anyone's coaching ability.

And no one will care if Joanna does her thing on July.

Apart from Khalil all the fights so far have gone as you'd expect. Stansbury should win and Moyle/Cooper should be a close fight like the Green Harper bout.

I'd expect 7-1 or at best 6-2 and I say this as the guy who's propping up the tuf23 game table so my views should carry some weight.

All I can say is that this is, without a doubt, the LEAST talented group of "fighters" to ever be on TUF. Embarrassing to watch

Back