what if Jesus comes back like that / two months early hooked on crack? atheist who likes xtian music

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm an atheist who sometimes loves Christian music.

I just found this song and I love it:

This is a song that I have loved for decades. If every Christian spread this message, I would definitey be Christian:

And this one is just fun as fuck:

considering he is supposed to be watching everything we do this also means his has witnessed some horrific things his psyche would be insanely damaged from years of witnessing the worst murders in history.

I remember a few Christian Songs from the 80s:

Dion Dimucci (Run around Sue - The Wanderer)

Besides Luke the Drifter "Hank Williams", Johnny Cash, Son House, Lead Belly and a few others don't care for it. It's just something about when those type of musicians sings gospel music it puts stuff into perspective.

Besides Luke the Drifter "Hank Williams", Johnny Cash, Son House, Lead Belly and a few others don't care for it. It's just something about when those type of musicians sings gospel music it puts stuff into perspective.

This is very true. They give it some gravitas.

Metal Christian band called Tourniquet. Kicks serious ass.

Idk that I am necessarily atheist, but I am definitely not a Christian. I have been fond of a few Christian musicians though, MxPx 20 years ago, Zao. I appreciate gospel songs by those listed by @tru3f4n. While I do not abide by the rules of Christianity or any other religion, I do enjoy the perspectives of some believers.

Some of my favorite lines ever from any song is from Scarface's Seen A Man Die. "Make the choice, let it go, if you can back it up. If you ain't at peace with God, you need to patch it up." Pretty deep.

There' s this nice and melodic Christian band you should definetely give a try, it's called Deicide.

I'm a Christian and I don't like a lot of Christian music, except for the old time hymns and a few of the modern CCM stuff. If you can play an entire song just alternating between the 1st and 5th notes of the scale, I'm already bored.

I like Christmas songs. Nostalgia is real. 11/10.

Back