what if i can't afford 1.8 grams of protein per kg a day?

Vegetarian diet causes a great deal of death. Not all land is suitable to arable farming. All land benefits from cycling crops and animals, growing just crops is unsustainable.
[Citation needed]

Also, while some non-arable land can be converted, there is still plenty enough that could be used in a far more useful way. Plus, "arable" is just some concrete concept. There are other types of land that are useful, but don't fit that specific definition.

And I don't think anyone is bagging on crop rotation.

Your appeal to nature is amusing.

All these factory farms. So natural. So crucial to the earth's survival.

So is deforestation, which is what you would need to do to feed the world with your substandard plant based protein products........

Like I have said before, you will have to start farming insects, so get used to eating them.

Last edited:
Your appeal to nature is amusing.

All these factory farms. So natural. So crucial to the earth's survival.

It's entirely the cows fault... If they didn't want to be eaten then they shouldn't be so goddamn tasty.

It's entirely the cows fault... If they didn't want to be eaten then they shouldn't be so goddamn tasty.

Exactly!!! If we don't eat them.....who will!!......lions........ don't make laugh, you vegans would have lions eating beans if you had your way!!

Plus the apex predators would have nowhere to hunt, when you turn all the land into farm land to grow your substandard plant based protein products........

what if i "financially " can't afford all that food/protein supplements?

will it really hinder gains if i only take 1 gram of protein per kg?
if you're cutting it might make a little difference but not that much. if you're bulking it shouldn't make any difference at all because of the anabolic state of your body

i'm surprised nobody said that 1.8 g per kg is too much protein,(and that's what i wanted to hear).

i don't know how scientific is that, but it just seems like too much protein. i won't be surprised if too much protein is not even healthy for the body to deal with.

anyway i'm 70 kg and 5'10 i have no fat i'm around 12% bodyfat.
Soviet lifters tested in a controlled enviro in the 80s were found to lose no muscle at as low as .8g per kg of bodyweight.

Also, lentils.

Exactly!!! If we don't eat them.....who will!!......lions........ don't make laugh, you vegans would have lions eating beans if you had your way!!

Plus the apex predators would have nowhere to hunt, when you turn all the land into farm land to grow your substandard plant based protein products........
the ten billion cows we are raising, each with four stomachs, are consuming way, way more farmland than people ever could. Its because they shit. It is an inneficient way of turning fifty pounds of plant and 600 liters of water into a quarterpounder.
Cruelty to animals left aside, the global problem of mass-produced meat is not that we kill so many animals, it is that we birth so many away from your predators. The predators are there to make sure that the grazers’ population doesnt run away from what is sustainable. In nature, a herd of cows eats, poops and moves on quietly. There numbers are kept in check by predators and where they can find grass while remaining hidden. Their poop regrows the grass, and they dont return for a long time.
We have made it that thousands and thousands of acres are being grown and completly used up to feed an abnormal amount of animals. This is killing soil. These usually nomadic animals are shitting in enormous amounts in concentration, wrecking water, land and fish, and it isnt good for them or their ‘meat’ either. Hence antibiotics come into play.
The whole thing is one big, goddamned mess for everyone, the poor workers, too, all so first world princesses can satisfy their grumbly wittow tumblies

the ten billion cows we are raising, each with four stomachs, are consuming way, way more farmland than people ever could. Its because they shit. It is an inneficient way of turning fifty pounds of plant and 600 liters of water into a quarterpounder.
Cruelty to animals left aside, the global problem of mass-produced meat is not that we kill so many animals, it is that we birth so many away from your predators. The predators are there to make sure that the grazers’ population doesnt run away from what is sustainable. In nature, a herd of cows eats, poops and moves on quietly. There numbers are kept in check by predators and where they can find grass while remaining hidden. Their poop regrows the grass, and they dont return for a long time.
We have made it that thousands and thousands of acres are being grown and completly used up to feed an abnormal amount of animals. This is killing soil. These usually nomadic animals are shitting in enormous amounts in concentration, wrecking water, land and fish, and it isnt good for them or their ‘meat’ either. Hence antibiotics come into play.
The whole thing is one big, goddamned mess for everyone, the poor workers, too, all so first world princesses can satisfy their grumbly wittow tumblies

You sound poor........and vegan, fancy a toasted cockroach sandwich......

You could always eat bugs..... They are free

Co1Pt68UIAAAhG7.jpg

Actually this major problem of cattle ranching is a direct result of domesticated cattle being Mesopotamian swamp beasts that have been translocated to the grasslands of the Americas. Raising bison on the same American grasslands used currently for cattle farming is much lower in environmental impact. It's comically sad when you think about it, it should have been easy to guess that clearing the Bison out of American grasslands that could and did support their massive herds to replace them with Mesopotamian swamp cattle would have negative effects on the grasslands and water table compared to just farming Bison.

Going back to the beginning of this thread, did the economically challenged vegan learn to obtain legumes and rice or did he starve to death?

Actually this major problem of cattle ranching is a direct result of domesticated cattle being Mesopotamian swamp beasts that have been translocated to the grasslands of the Americas. Raising bison on the same American grasslands used currently for cattle farming is much lower in environmental impact. It's comically sad when you think about it, it should have been easy to guess that clearing the Bison out of American grasslands that could and did support their massive herds to replace them with Mesopotamian swamp cattle would have negative effects on the grasslands and water table compared to just farming Bison.

Going back to the beginning of this thread, did the economically challenged vegan learn to obtain legumes and rice or did he starve to death?

TS, gave his life to feeding starving polar bears, that now have no where to hunt because of farting swamp beasts.....

Back