What if Hendo had earned the decision against Bisping? How would a GSP vs Henderson fight go?

If he's anything like he was last time we saw him fight he'd take hendo down right away and keep him there for 5 rounds

GSP>Shields>Hendo

Mathematics is the pure language of the universe for a reason ;)

GSP vs Henderson at 185 could have been a great fight... Imagine Dan landing a bomb on Georges... Would ST. Pierre survive?

Personally i think GSP could jab his way to a decision... even land a few takedowns on Hendo.

What u guys say?

I say... they wouldn't have fought.
Hendo said he would retire one way or another, so this fight would not happen.

If it did, I don't think GSP would be able to take Hendo down. he is just too big, too strong for GSP.

Personally scored Bisping Hendo II for Hendo the only time I've seen it.

Who knows what would have happened if the judges agreed. A lot of fighters say they will retire win, lose or Draw, but when the W comes in and they realize how much they make off of PPV points, commercials, etc. they sometimes stick around longer.

I think GSP would have grinded out Hendo to a UD or sub.

He's a crafty mo fo and would probably develop a game plan that revolves around avoiding the H bomb like the plague.

As long as he avoids and Hendo does like he does and gasses, GSP would have his way.

This is a fight I really wanted to see a few years ago. I think GSP could have edged out a decision then. Now he'd win for sure.

Back