What if Hendo had earned the decision against Bisping? How would a GSP vs Henderson fight go?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP vs Henderson at 185 could have been a great fight... Imagine Dan landing a bomb on Georges... Would ST. Pierre survive?

Personally i think GSP could jab his way to a decision... even land a few takedowns on Hendo.

What u guys say?

GSP would've tapped to strikes.

Or shot in 24/7 and make it as boring as possible like how jake shields beat Hendo.

Huge St Pierre fan. Think he avoids the right and might grind a Shields decision out. Would be a crazy match-up. But Hendo said he was retiring " win or lose" after the Bisping fight.

He survived Condit's flush headkick though, GSP's chin is very underrated imo
While it is a great headkick its not the same level as h-bomb or CroCop lhk..
I agree he has underrated chin but i dont think he takes h-bomb and deals with it

GSP vs Henderson at 185 could have been a great fight... Imagine Dan landing a bomb on Georges... Would ST. Pierre survive?

Personally i think GSP could jab his way to a decision... even land a few takedowns on Hendo.

What u guys say?

Hendo has shit takedown defense

GSP has possibly best takedown ability other than Jones in history of MMA.

Hendo hits hard, bigger and stronger.

Hendo by a knock out or GSP by decision.

Depends on how big the weight difference between two is

Bisping looked truly awful in that fight. I thought for sure Henderson would eventually knock him out. I never saw it as a heroic struggle for Bisping; to me it was pathetic that he couldn’t beat a 48 year man on his home turf. Henderson had been starched by Gegard and Vitor and beating Hector Lombard isn’t an impressive way to a title shot.

It wouldn't have gone

Dan said he was retiring win, lose or draw

tbh smart money on GSP by decision but Hendo great at landing that bomb during awkward wrestling exchanges and I dont see GSP coming off the couch to eat one of those

Bisping looked truly awful in that fight. I thought for sure Henderson would eventually knock him out. I never saw it as a heroic struggle for Bisping; to me it was pathetic that he couldn’t beat a 48 year man on his home turf. Henderson had been starched by Gegard and Vitor and beating Hector Lombard isn’t an impressive way to a title shot.
This!
Especially with how Bisping was talking pre-fight, like it was going to be his easy and deserved revenge moment against an old Hendo, so proud of the fact that he was defending his belt against a retiring 14th ranked fighter. And he still got his face destroyed, just sad.

No way out of retirement gsp eats that h-bomb and continues past the first.

No way slow ass Hendo lands that big telegraphed right. GSP takes him down easy and Hendo gasses

Bring back the H bomb for GSP

3 rounds fight

No takedowns

or jabs

No way slow ass Hendo lands that big telegraphed right. GSP takes him down easy and Hendo gasses
well the post i quoted stated that it would be like the Shields fight and he ate an huge h-bomb in the first.

I doubt GSP takes the fight. The guy has been waiting for the right style match up for years.

This!
Especially with how Bisping was talking pre-fight, like it was going to be his easy and deserved revenge moment against an old Hendo, so proud of the fact that he was defending his belt against a retiring 14th ranked fighter. And he still got his face destroyed, just sad.

I’m not a Bisping hater. This trash talk about GSP and steroids reflects poorly on Bisping, but I don’t loathe him.

But let’s be honest. The fight against Hendo was embarrassing. He had no business fighting for the belt and twice he knocked down Bisping, and Bisping never hurt him but for kicking him in the balls.

I doubt GSP takes the fight. The guy has been waiting for the right style match up for years.

Hendo stylistically is about 100 times easier then Bisping. No cardio, shitty TDD and a telegraphed slow right is easier then someone like Bisping who has great TDD and cardio

Back