What if he lost clean?

Bowel-forged Stool

Manlet belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What if Jon Jones got tko'd or KO'd by DC and tested clean?

Would his "GOAT" status take as big a hit?

Would the damage to his legacy be as great?

Would his chances of facing Lesnar in bellator be as good? :D

That's what stinks: I think it was better for him losing juicing than clean. Sonnen juiced vs Spidey, whooped his ass, got tapped, tested positive, but people only talk about the azz whupping'. People remembered that fight favorably for Aonnen, but when he fought again and got his azz whupped', people clowned on him hard.

The truth is, it is better to beat your nemesis and cheat than get dominated, in front of the world, by another man and be able to say ur clean.

Fighters that have confidence in their skills and hard work think they can win no matter what, like DC, but there are fighters that know they can't compete without roids as their talent ain't enough, like all the fighters that get busted under USADA.

NO.

He would still have remained in GOAT convos because of his run, had he actually been CLEAN.

Fuck, even >I< gave him the benefit of the doubt in this fight. I got fucking played, just like all his fans.

He will get suspended for a few years, so we'll never know. Even if he comes back, he will always have this cheater aura from now on.

Even if he'd lost, what he accomplished before keeps him the frontrunner for the best ever.

However, this makes him look like a career cheater, and does far more damage to his legacy.

Back