What if Gus goes to Bellator?

then i'll watch more Bellator.

i certainly don't care about Rampage v Chael, but I'm most definitely watching Rory v Lima. because it's a great fight. there are about 5 different guys in Bellator i'd gladly watch Gus fight.

UFC LHW is at a bit of a low point right now. it'll change, eventually. it always does. if you're depressed about LHW, i suggest taking the long view. unless you only plan to be an MMA fan for another year or two. if that's the case, by all means, depress on.
Yeah, remember when 205 was stacked to the gils? There is always a rotation. WW was looking rough a few years ago as well. 155 though seems have the fasted turnaround for talent.

I suppose you know better than Jeff Nowitzky, my apologies.

giphy.gif
Omg, not again....so are you Jeff Nowitzky's kid?

Jones will be free shortly and the paper champion will no longer be needed.
what do we know?
a) Jones previously tested + for PEDs
b) it went to arbitration
c) arbitration agreed he did it accidentally
d) arbitration still have him the max punishment allowable, because although he did it accidentally, he's (and i'm now paraphrasing) a fucking idiot for putting himself into that situation
e) a few years later, Jones tested + for PEDs
f) a few months after that, Jeff Novitsky - a well educated UFC employee that doesn't work for Jones or USADA - suggested that evidence may indicate that he ingested them not on purpose
g) Jeff Novitsky also indicated that UFC and his own personal opinions have no bearing on punishment; it's 100% between USADA and Jones

these are the facts (ordered them with some semblance of bias). with all that, please explain to me why you believe he will get a short sentence for his second accidental offense than his first.

or gracelessly out of this whole discussion with a one liner quip. up to you. cheers.

what do we know?
d) arbitration still have him the max punishment allowable, because although he did it accidentally, he's (and i'm now paraphrasing) a fucking idiot for putting himself into that situation
f) a few months after that, Jeff Novitsky suggested that evidence may indicate that he ingested them not on purpose
g) Jeff Novitsky also indicated his own personal opinions have nothing to do with it, it's between USADA and Jones

these are the facts (ordered them with some semblance of bias). with all that, please explain to me why you believe he will get a short sentence for his second accidental offense than his first.

or gracelessly out of this whole discussion with a one liner quip. up to you. cheers.

We know that the evidence in this particular case points overwhelmingly to Jones being innocent. That's what we know, and what people still refuse to accept.

The truth be revealed shortly, Jones will be free, and the Undisputed LHW GOAT will be back atop his mountain.

We know that the evidence in this particular case points overwhelmingly to Jones being innocent.
no, i don't. please give examples.

i'm not trying to debate here. i'm asking for you to please educate me. you say there is evidence suggesting he's innocent. i'd like to know what that evidence is, so that i can weight it on it's merits and maybe come to the same conclusion as you. thanks.

He's a gatekeeper.
Just like Mousasi was.

Bellator is probably where he belongs.

The UFC LHW division had a great run for many years with their developing talent and WFA, Pride, & Strikeforce acquisitions all coming in while Tito, Chuck and Randy were heading towards the twilight of their respective careers.

No one wants to see legends getting put out to pasture, but even the greats eventually get replaced.
Right now its hard to imagine, but hopefully some new blood starts to lay the groundwork for the next wave of LHW stars (and avoid suspensions, jail, etc...)

what do we know?
f) a few months after that, Jeff Novitsky - a well educated UFC employee that doesn't work for Jones or USADA - suggested that evidence may indicate that he ingested them not on purpose
g) Jeff Novitsky also indicated that UFC and his own personal opinions have no bearing on punishment; it's 100% between USADA and Jones

This post was hard to read. Is English your first language?

It will look exactly the same as it does now not like he's super active anyways

Why would he?

LHW would be screwed and I could see Rockhold or someone similar move up. This goes double if Cormier beats Oezdemir.

Rumble would be needed to come back.

What if YOU are Gus, and fishing for Sherdog opinions?<seedat>

Back