What if Gus goes to Bellator?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cormier is 39. What will happen if Gus goes to Bellator? How would UFC's LHW division look like?

LHW is already weak. And that would just be another solid piece going to Bellator, which adds more to Bellator's credibility.

In two years, we will have only Volkan, OSP, Reyes, Cutelaba and the russian guy iwth Gnnmnmnmtov.

LHW dying a slow death.

I suspect Gus would be yet another top UFC fighter who goes to Bellator and gets his shit pushed in.

then i'll watch more Bellator.

i certainly don't care about Rampage v Chael, but I'm most definitely watching Rory v Lima. because it's a great fight. there are about 5 different guys in Bellator i'd gladly watch Gus fight.

UFC LHW is at a bit of a low point right now. it'll change, eventually. it always does. if you're depressed about LHW, i suggest taking the long view. unless you only plan to be an MMA fan for another year or two. if that's the case, by all means, depress on.

then i'll watch more Bellator.

i certainly don't care about Rampage v Chael, but I'm most definitely watching Rory v Lima. because it's a great fight. there are about 5 different guys in Bellator i'd gladly watch Gus fight.

UFC LHW is at a bit of a low point right now. it'll change, eventually. it always does. if you're depressed about LHW, i suggest taking the long view. unless you only plan to be an MMA fan for another year or two. if that's the case, by all means, depress on.
Bader? Davis is his friend.

He'll stay injured and fight once a year.

Jones will be free shortly and the paper champion will no longer be needed.

Bader? Davis is his friend.
did they become friends after their last fight?

off the top of my head, sans Davis: Bader, Rampage, Emanuel Lewis
after doing 10 seconds of googling: Bader, Rampage, Liam McGeary ;)

but yes, i was counting Davis. didn't know they were friends and/or have publicly said they won't fight (you didn't actually say that but i assume that's what you meant).

Jones will be free shortly and the paper champion will no longer be needed.
tenor.gif

did they become friends after their last fight?

off the top of my head, sans Davis: Bader, Rampage, Emanuel Lewis
after doing 10 seconds of googling: Bader, Rampage, Liam McGeary ;)

but yes, i was counting Davis. didn't know they were friends and/or have publicly said they won't fight (you didn't actually say that but i assume that's what you meant).
"sans" ... baguette lover :))

Back