What if Conor won?

I don't think it would have done much for him, just gave him more time to cash in with outside things. Win or lose he's at the height of his popularity right now, but a new, younger guy will debut and become the new star soon or eventually.

Conor fans would rejoice, and you would not hear the end of it. Conor haters will say the usual

He was lucky
He got into Khabibs head
Khabib is overrated

Same old same old

If he'd have won he wouldn't have lost imo
giphy.gif

I don't think it would have done much for him, just gave him more time to cash in with outside things. Win or lose he's at the height of his popularity right now, but a new, younger guy will debut and become the new star soon or eventually.
Nah he was at the height of his popularity before the fight. Now people are just laughing.

Conor fans would've congratulated Khabib on a good knock, and we would've consoled the crying Conor haters until they gathered enough strength to promote Conor's death at the hands of Tony and that Khabib was a bum.

Nonetheless, I believe this narrative will still play out by the end of the next year.

He would of held up the division again and then be stripped Proper
That’s the usual Conor post win routine

It would have been a HUGE win for him. Khabib was practically built in a lab to beat him. Styles make fights, and Khabib was the perfect engine of destruction to destroy Conor.

Even losing, my respect for Conor has gone up.

SHOOK
BLUE LIPS
I SHIT ON BUS
WHERE'S NOAH

No, thank you.

Conor fans would've congratulated Khabib on a good knock

Show me one post in your history where you've congratulated an opponent Conor has defeated.

Conor fans pump up Diaz because he beat Conor, so they have to, but in general all they do is mock his opponents.

meh.
COnor haters would be claiming Khabib was an easy fight for COnor because of his style.
Kind of the same Conor fans uses to justify why he lost.

Back