What If Conor fought Nick instead of Nate?

Nick is a bigger better version of Nate. He's better offensively. Pours it on more which I think if Nate had done he would have got the finish in the 2ns fight.

at this stage, some people hate Conor so much they'll shit on him for not fighting at HW

no he would not , people forget ; Conor chosed Nate because Nate was chilling in Cabo.
it was an easy fight for them which turned to a nightmare.

Nick is a much better boxer than Nate , it would be brutal for Conor and Conor would claim that a guy 5 times bigger than him beat the shit out of him.

and Conor would not be obsessed with Nick to ask his uncle for a reamtch

What if instead of Eddie Alvarez, he fought Cain Velasquez?

Don't be pathetic, Nick Diaz is a Welterweight who fought at MW in his last fight. Conor is capable of making FW and is a natural LW.

Thats like saying, What if Nick Diaz fought Daniel Cormier instead of Anderson Silva? Because totally fair comparison right?

Don't be pathetic, Nick Diaz is a Welterweight who fought at MW in his last fight. Conor is capable of making FW and is a natural LW.

Thats like saying, What if Nick Diaz fought Daniel Cormier instead of Anderson Silva? Because totally fair comparison right?
Lol , exactly the respone you would get from a guy with a roiding bum in his avi.

Lol , exactly the respone you would get from a guy with a roiding bum in his avi.

And what does a response from someone who doesn't have a PED user on their AV look like? A response you agree with?

Nick would stop Conor with volume inside two rounds.

Nick is better than Nate.

It would be a Benny Hill type slap fest

Nick would've finished him in similar fashion and I don't know if Conor would be so quick to want an immediate re match. Nick is a natural top welterweight---- Nate is not

Nick has only competed 3 times since 2011 and people are convinced he's still better than Nate?

Well then it would have been Nick sucking on a CBD pen for dear life trying to ease the pain after the 2nd fight.

Also I think at this stage Nate is bigger and more aggressive than Nick.
Nate is probably a tougher fight at this point.
Well he was up until Conor gave him CTE.

giphy.gif

Hodvocs.gif

UFC 2015 needs a new main.

Back