What if Conor doesn't engage Floyd

Wt5dkic.gif

Taking the time to acknowledge someone's post, go get a meme you find funny and then reply to it...You could have actually read what I had typed in less time, if you're on a 3rd grade+ reading level anyways.

Floyd is a master and would outpoint him with ease. Then laugh all the way to the bank. 50-0

The only way Conor wins is if his team have seen some pattern or tell in the way floyd fights, something that they can take advantage of, but that's so unlikely.

Thanks, great stats. Floyd landed alot more punches, but i imagine canelos power punches do alot more damage than floyds (based on canelos previous fights.) I love Mcgregor and i think hes great with timing and accuracy and got great power with MMA gloves, but if Canelo can't beat floyd, i don't see how conor would lol.. Canelo hits hard. Also Conor would need to penetrate the boxing glove defense (using the glove itself to block gaps where shots can come in,) which is what floyd is used to using, whereas conor is used to letting his fists slide through small gaps with the MMA gloves.. i just don't see how he wins, as much as i would love to see him KO floyd.

When you watch Floyd fights they are mostly =Floyd's opponents chasing him all over the ring swinging and Floyd making them miss and countering them into bolivia, so what if McConor just refuses to do that and waits for Floyd. Could that potentially frustrate Floyd?

1.gif

1_medium.gif
And what, counter Floyd? lol Trust me, Conor's only chance in this fight, is the .001% chance that he lands a kill shot early on Floyd. He's not going to out-gameplan mayweather.

Floyd will turn him into a panic wrestler.

Recipe for a rematch?

- Floyd plays with Conor a bit and lets him survive to the mid or later rounds with the fans loving it.
- And then starts to light Conor up looking for a finish and Conor panic and lands a huge leg kick or a suplex or
something
- Conor gets DQ'd but says it was a mistake and just instinct kicking in and suggests a rematch

Funny gif, Duckelo aimed that 1 2 at Floyds arm. The fuck is that supposed to do?

He wanted to work the body to tire him out and bring his guard down.

I remember watching a Canelo interview before the fight and he said he wanted to aim at the body, chest, arms, etc. Head wasn't as important.

Dumb gameplan but whatever, Floyd spanked his ass.

Back