What if Conor completely embarrasses Floyd?

It'll be fun to see the fear in floyds eyes once he realizes it's not a walk in the park.

He'll look something like Alvarez when he was thinking "This isn't going well, I think I'm fucked":

133_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpeg

lol at all the retards acting like its literally impossible.

Its a fist fight. Not only that, its a fist fight between a young man in his prime and all time high, with absolutely nothing to lose, vs a middle aged man that already has half a billion and really not much to gain.

I got news for you tards. Luck played a factor in all 49 of Floyds fights. ITS A FIST FIGHT. CONOR HAS A CHANCE. Not a great one, but its not inconceivable. If Floyds timing or reflexes dip for even a split second, hes done. Conor hits hard. Its happened many times to greats that reach Floyds age.

but to answer the question, if that happened Conor would go down as the most famous athlete of all time and would make 500mil easy for his next fight.

Floyds timing and reflexes have dipped for a second before and he got hit with two HUGE bombs from Mosley. He was fine and schooled Mosley after. Floyd has been hit flush many times by Boxers who hit harder then Conor does.

Only way Conor is embarrassing Floyd would be to pull Floyd's trunks down and then start fellating him in the ring....
Mctap attempting to give another man a blowjob in the middle of a fight would embarrass.....Floyd?

What if my dick started hanging to the right instead of to the left?

Haha I read that in the voice of the witch doctor from Game of Thrones telling Khaleesi when Khal Drogo will wake up

No matter what you think, this is CM Punk for boxing. Conor is CM Punk. Except imagine CM Punk came in and fought Lawler. Remember people trying to say, "what if CM Punk wins?? Maybe he's really good somehow and we just don't know...." He didn't. He wasn't. it played out exactly how everyone knew it would. He got smashed and embarrassed.
No matter what anyone says, this would be exactly the same thing.

Could happen, Conor has very fast reflexes, doesn't lunge in and put himself at risk of counters, and has long arms to keep distance and has KO power. He could hurt Floyd early with a straight shot that makes Floyd apprehensive the rest of the way. I don't really see Conor outpointing Floyd, but the power is the X factor here and Conor is probably the hardest hitter Floyd has faced.

And by that I dont mean he gets lucky with one punch. What if Conor shows the world a completely new level of boxing, outclasses Floyd from the start and outstrikes him clearly for a couple of rounds before KOing him dead.

Would the world explode? Would Conor be declared as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ?

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

WxVke.gif
assa.gif

Floyd has a better chance of pulling off a flying armbar than Conor does of beating him at boxing.

Conor doesn't want to win, he wants to get paid. Can't be mad at him for that.

The only way he could is if he took the Muay Thai clinch and started kneeing the F out of mayweathers face.

Occam's Razor says there ain't no way. What are the odds that any good boxer not currently ranked in a professional boxing organization could embarrass F.M. in a match?

I think many shedoggers are not really thinking this through.

Could happen, Conor has very fast reflexes, doesn't lunge in and put himself at risk of counters, and has long arms to keep distance and has KO power. He could hurt Floyd early with a straight shot that makes Floyd apprehensive the rest of the way. I don't really see Conor outpointing Floyd, but the power is the X factor here and Conor is probably the hardest hitter Floyd has faced.
Hardest hitter?

Back