What if Conor completely embarrasses Floyd?

Not when he gets KO'd.
rSvn6J1.gif

First of all. I love these troll threads. But if that happened, half the sports world's brain would explode..the other half, that hate Conor would immediately say, Lucky, 40 yrs old, too big for Floyd, fixed fight..etc.

the other half, that hate Conor would immediately say, Lucky, 40 yrs old, too big for Floyd, fixed fight..etc.

Thats what happens if Conor somehow wins by a one shot "lucky punch". But in a scenario I represented in OP, the world would never be the same again and Conor would become God even in his haters eyes.

then I will be even more unbearable for you goofs

Haters will then claim Floyd is old and was never that good and is just a manlet.

And by that I dont mean he gets lucky with one punch. What if Conor shows the world a completely new level of boxing, outclasses Floyd from the start and outstrikes him clearly for a couple of rounds before KOing him dead.

Would the world explode? Would Conor be declared as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ?

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

WxVke.gif

What if Hillary Clinton killed MIke Tyson in a street fight?

People will claim it is a work, mainly because that's the only way that would happen.

What if Ruan Potts returns to UFC and becomes a champion?

Lol Conor fans now have to resort to what if's now, pathetic.

lol at all the retards acting like its literally impossible.

Its a fist fight. Not only that, its a fist fight between a young man in his prime and all time high, with absolutely nothing to lose, vs a middle aged man that already has half a billion and really not much to gain.

I got news for you tards. Luck played a factor in all 49 of Floyds fights. ITS A FIST FIGHT. CONOR HAS A CHANCE. Not a great one, but its not inconceivable. If Floyds timing or reflexes dip for even a split second, hes done. Conor hits hard. Its happened many times to greats that reach Floyds age.

but to answer the question, if that happened Conor would go down as the most famous athlete of all time and would make 500mil easy for his next fight.

This^^ Floyd is fucking 40 lol.
<{cruzshake}>
I don't know why people keep saying "FLOYD IS 40!!!!!" like he's a fucking arthritic stricken, type 2 diabetes having geriatric or something. 40 isn't THAT old. Floyd would still run laps around other pro boxers 10-15 years younger than him. Conor beating Floyd would be some Jesus walking on water shit.

And by that I dont mean he gets lucky with one punch. What if Conor shows the world a completely new level of boxing, outclasses Floyd from the start and outstrikes him clearly for a couple of rounds before KOing him dead.

Would the world explode? Would Conor be declared as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ?

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

WxVke.gif

Sounds like:

6038228.jpg

Back