What if Boodley is fighting Nate?

Tanaku

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cuz it doesn't look like he'd fight Colby, probably not interested in fighting Thompson for the 3rd time.

When he announced that we'll find out next week who's he fighting, it seemed like he was excited to point having a boner. Its gonna be Nate trust me on that.

Cuz it doesn't look like he'd fight Colby, probably not interested in fighting Thompson for the 3rd time.

When he announced that we'll find out next week who's he fighting, it seemed like he was excited to point having a boner. Its gonna be Nate trust me on that.

Are you drunk?

Boodley ?

source.gif

The boner was Conor.

Nate was Conor.

IF he fights Nate, that's an EASY win.

vmTgaMGEbObbd93edKinXr-QGHgMuemk54i9oc36RZFSktXN2DSfybbkjeFxLzLyf9_b9foNogVYGbSDx_zm6xtCWDOO0DjNtV7ZGyaL9lmo=w474-h257-nc

we all want to see woodley fight a light weight with minimal take down defense.

that would be wonderful actually.

Ofc i meant Nate Diaz. He's in training camp right now.

THRUUUST ME ON THAT.

That guy was crying for a money fight, he finally gets it. He was so excited he probably had to jerk off after getting that call from dana.

we all want to see woodley fight a light weight with minimal take down defense.
Tyrun only has 1 TD in him before he gasses and he isn't finishing Nate on the ground

Nate got toyed around at WW, dude is not touching that division, or at least against a legit WW.

So who would he fight, if thats not Nate?

The only 155-er that Nate could fight is Kevin Lee, cuz they wont give him McGregor, so... he's going up to WW fighting Tyrode.

trust me.

It's really sad to think an inactive Nate Diaz might be given a title shot at 170.

In UFC everything is possible... Conor got title shot after beating Nate in controversial decision.

Back