What if Bisping actually beats Gastelum at UFC Shanghai?

Bisping can't beat welterweights brah, he should move to lightweight...in all seriousness, Gastelum is gonna be a tougher fight than gsp. Gastelum is going to finish an overtrained Bisping early.

It means he'll be 1-1 against fat Welterweights

GPS is more like a Svelterweight.

870359792.jpg

His family is pushing for his retirement, so maybe he retires, but I don’t think the UFC will let him go so easily.

He has some beef with both Romero And Weidman, so that could be a great story, And the UFC knows it. Probably pay him a lot to do this, And he will continue fighting.

We're talking about an average Britt fighter who just got swallowed by a WW who hadn't fought in years. Why is his name even still being tossed around amongst the top guys? He ducked all of them, and is back in the dumps where he belongs.
Pretty sure George’s was at MW for that fight....

Do you say that Bader or Gus got KOed by a WW because Rumble knocked them out? Fuck off with that WW shit.

Then like always, people will give him no credit for the win because he is hated that much.

"he beat a WW"
"Kelvin isn't top 10"
etc etc
Didn’t he say that to weidman after he beat kelvin lol fuck bisping

Why is hard to think he will beat Kelvin? Kelvins great and all but he's an inflated WW.
If Bisping pushes this into round 4 and 5 Kelvin aint keep up the pace brothas.

Then like always, people will give him no credit for the win because he is hated that much.

"he beat a WW"

I'm gonna use that for whoever beats Whittker. "He beat a WW, overrated!" I'm gonna use it for whoever beats GSP too. The whole fricken division is blown up WWs. Why was middleweight considered good right now again?

Conor fought twice at WW. Conor for the next Middleweight title shot.

Last edited:
no change, really. he can fight a top 5 now if he wants, and he can fight a top 5 after winning - maybe even after losing - if he wants.

How good does Georges look if Bisping turns around and beats Kelvin on short notice?
They'll just say Kelvin is overrated. Especially the guys with agendas like arguing MM is the GOAT.

Anyone with an agenda to discredit Georges will just continue about spinning anything they can to dismiss Georges.

They'll just say Kelvin is overrated. Especially the guys with agendas like arguing MM is the GOAT.

Anyone with an agenda to discredit Georges will just continue about spinning anything they can to dismiss Georges.

Oh for sure they will but the reality is that if Bisping KO's Rockhold, then loses to GSP, then turns around and beats Kelvin, Georges is looking good in that scenario, damn good.

Anyone with an agenda to discredit (insert fighter) will just continue about spinning anything they can to dismiss (insert fighter).

to be fair, it's GSP and everyone else. but the more famous the fighter, the more polarizing. the bigger the fan base, the bigger the backlash detractor crowd. and GSP is as big as it gets, and so the backlash crowd.

it's just so cliche. and really tells us everything we know about the mma fan base, in general. or, the internet has changed the whole world to act this way. i'm not sure which.

One more against Rockhold can’t leave it tied 1 and 1

Pretty sure George’s was at MW for that fight....

Do you say that Bader or Gus got KOed by a WW because Rumble knocked them out? Fuck off with that WW shit.

Bader and Rumble are beasts that have fought everyone around them their entire year.

Bisping is a total coward and a spineless weasel. Fuck him and his fans even worse.

Win or lose I hope it ends with Romero in London

There is a very good chance that he does and I think it sets up a Rockhold or Romero fight.
If we wins either of those, he retires or gets another title shot.

What if Bisping actually does pull it off and beats Gastelum?

What position would Bisping be in after that fight?

Another title shot? A fight against Yoel?

I think he might actually be offered another shot at the belt if he beats Gastelum, because I'm pretty sure he's ranked #2 in the Middleweight rankings.

What do you guys think?
He already had his miracle of winning the title. I think he gets ko'd and retires.

He'll have one last fight of his choosing in London next year. I'm hoping they'll manage to work out Bisping v Belfort 2 but I highly doubt that will happen.

That sounds like a fight Bisping would try to make.

Back