What if Bisping actually beats Gastelum at UFC Shanghai?

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
What if Bisping actually does pull it off and beats Gastelum?

What position would Bisping be in after that fight?

Another title shot? A fight against Yoel?

I think he might actually be offered another shot at the belt if he beats Gastelum, because I'm pretty sure he's ranked #2 in the Middleweight rankings.

What do you guys think?

If that miracle happens then retire. Please.

He'll have one last fight of his choosing in London next year. I'm hoping they'll manage to work out Bisping v Belfort 2 but I highly doubt that will happen.

If it's a dominant spectacular win, then let him fight for the belt.

Yeah give him another tilt just to irritate the salty fucks like Rockhold, Weidman and Romero.

Yeah give him another tilt just to irritate the salty fucks like Rockhold, Weidman and Romero.
to be fair they have a little bit of a reason to be salty. Some less then others but still salt.

1 of 2 things happen after this fight:

Bisping loses - "See, Georges' win doesn't mean shit because even Fattelum beat Bisping's ass"

Bisping wins - "See, Weidman is an overrated can that can only beat WW bums".

One or the other.

I would assume he would be in line for another big fight. But I don't see his fight in London being anything other than a title fight or a money fight with a big name.

Win over Gastelum puts him back in the win column at the top of the division along with Weidman and Rockhold. He leapfrogs Jacare and Romero who are both coming of losses to the current interim champ.

You could argue that Weidman and Rockhold should rightfully fight for No.1 Contenders spot but they will climb over each other for a shot a Bisping, both have history with him and he is the more lucrative fight. Also, Weidman and Bisping are managed by the same people, you have to think they will push for a Weidman v Bisping fight as its a double payday and gives at least one of their fighters a Championship fight.

So I think it works like this. If Bispings wins he can have one more fight and retire in the UK (My money is on David Branch or Vitor 2), or he can fight Weidman to be in next in line at GSP or Whitaker .

I think he might actually be offered another shot at the belt if he beats Gastelum, because I'm pretty sure he's ranked #2 in the Middleweight rankings.
Which I find hilarious, considering probably everyone in the top ten smashes him with ease at this point. If Bisping fought Yoel/Weidman/Jacare/Luke/Branch/Brunson/Borrachina/Moose/Whittaker, no one in their right mind is favoring Teh Count. As unlucky as he got from fighting juice boxes, he got even more lucky winning the title.

Bisping loses - "See, Georges' win doesn't mean shit because even Fattelum beat Bisping's ass"

One or the other.
This lol

One or the other.

How good does Georges look if Bisping turns around and beats Kelvin on short notice?

Bisping v MM in the Manchester evening news arena. Loser leaves goat discussion

I think with a win he would deserve another last shot at the title as his retirement fight just as they did for Hendo.

He should just state after the win, if he gets it, I am done, retired but will take one last fight to avenge my loss against GSP or remain retired.

The UFC seeing one last big payday would not be able to resist giving it to him.

...and by 'deserve', I mean it would be great just because of the jimmies it would rustle.

Then like always, people will give him no credit for the win because he is hated that much.

"he beat a WW"
"Kelvin isn't top 10"
etc etc

What if Bisping actually does pull it off and beats Gastelum?

What position would Bisping be in after that fight?

Another title shot? A fight against Yoel?

What do you guys think?
Whos ranked number 2 ? Not kelvin he just got choked out by weidman . And unless bisping is faded all to hell he should beat kelvin with not much of a problem .

We're talking about an average Britt fighter who just got swallowed by a WW who hadn't fought in years. Why is his name even still being tossed around amongst the top guys? He ducked all of them, and is back in the dumps where he belongs.

I’d imagine he’s going to have one more and retire like hes said multiple times.

Back