What if Bigfoot becomes first UFC fighter to die in MMA?

WAR RANDLEMAN!

The best there is
Banned
Reaction score
I've just seen who he's fighting, and my god, Bigfoot is going to get absolutely brutalized, and the guy can barely move or mount offense as is, he's like a gigantic depressed vitor. even if he is getting paid he's gonna be braindead if he keeps this up.

i think there have been some regional MMA deaths. thankfully there hasnt been a UFC one. i worry about bigfoot, shogun, overeem and many fighters not realizing how hard and how many times their bell has been rung.

i think there have been some regional MMA deaths. thankfully there hasnt been a UFC one. i worry about bigfoot, shogun, overeem and many fighters not realizing how hard and how many times their bell has been rung.
Bigfoot looks 100 years old now and needs to give it up. some bruiser is gonna put his lights out for good. I heard he got 500k for his last Russian fight he should be content with that

In his six last losses, Big Foot got KTFO after receiving only 17 significant strikes on average, including all the ground and pound after being dropped. It clearly shows than he can't take any kind of punishment anymore.

Bigfoot looks 100 years old now
tumblr_inline_o6cdsmono21t5xbka_500.gif

In all seriousness tho, yeah, he needs to retire.

You need to stop with this negative thinking

Time travel would have to be invented first

Last edited:
Yup, he needed to call it a day several years ago. He is sooooooo stiff and slow now, he can barely move. The reason he keeps getting knocked out so easily is because he just can't get out of the way, he is very very stiff, I think his neck and back is all fused up. For a guy who has had a life saving operation to remove a tumor in the past this is all very worrying for his health these knockouts.

then chris leben staggers in wearing a scream mask and pisses on mazagatti's leg

I wish he would retire and just do ju jitsu competitions or something. Ape grappling in a zoo or some shit

bigfoot just wants to make as much as he can via bob sapp. plus he is probably back on his juice now that he is out of ufc

Can't believe people didn't see the visual difference in Mir fight..(no trt)

He looked liked an actual alien with that head and tiny arms

Jesus Christ the UFC brass must hate Bigfoot Silvia...TS is right, this match is inhumane.

bigfoot just wants to make as much as he can via bob sapp. plus he is probably back on his juice now that he is out of ufc

Actually, that is the next fight Bigfoot should take. Bigfoot vs Sapp in Rizin. The japanese would love a fight with huge guys like that.

Back