What I think UFC is doing with the Conor/Tony/Khabib belt-gate ...

Lol! U chose pics with angles... pathetic!

Did u watch the actual fight? RDA is shorter but a lot thicker on fight day, Toodley not so thick vs Robbie... so I’ll say they are about the same size, with RDA slightly bigger

Now go watch Khabib vs RDA, totally dwarfs RDA! Dumb shit can’t get your facts right! And how u know Tyron can’t make 155? Ur not Tyron dumbo
Wow you're just making shit up you fucking idiot. From every single angle RDA is smaller than Robby. Khabib and RDA were the same size BEFORE RDA bulked up when he won the belt. Khabib has gotten smaller since then. You're just sad dude.

Even in the foreground RDA still looks smaller.

Woodly couldn't even make 157 in college when he was much smaller! The lightest he could ever get to was 165. He would die trying to make 155 because he's so much bigger than the rest of them. You are so fucking stupid that it hurts.

I am thinking that UFC will wait 100% to make sure the Tony/Khabib fight is on (all make weight & no injury) & then strip Conor with an announcement at weigh-in.

If they strip him now & the fight doesn't happen, they piss off Conor & don't actually get the fight anyway

That is the only thing I can think of by his weird reaction.

He basically said that Conor is not stripped but Tony & Khabib will fight for the real title. Only thing that fits both
why are you making this difficult

its very simple
Tony and Khabib are fighting for the lightweight title but Conor won't be stripped then once Conor returns he will defend His belt ...simple

Dana-White-UFC-178-Post-Press-04-750x370.jpg

I don’t think they’ll ever strip Connor. They need him to stay champ for the contract. This is just Dana lying to promote the fight better.

I am not paying for their cards anymore. The UFC is an iligitimate organization and they will not get another cent from me.

They will strip conor he will not vacate. Hes been allowed to do whatever he wants for the most part. There is no reason he could give to explain him vacating that anyone could believe.

Or they will do like they did with the FW belt.
Let the fight happen, the (real) champion crowned, and then Conor is stripped.

And so they dont have to pay Tony championship money and PPV points.

I’m guessing they have to announce And New tonight no matter what.

Back