What I think UFC is doing with the Conor/Tony/Khabib belt-gate ...

Lol@Tyron in shape is 205, ur crazy to think Tyron cuts 35 pounds...
out of shape fat ass Tyron might be 205, but who knows, Tyron has tendency to talk big about himself

If they do ever step side by side Khabib will look much bigger than Tyron
You obviously don't understand how weight cutting works dude. He's 205 in shape. He then diets down 190-195, loses a few pounds in camp, cuts the rest in water weight, and comes into the cage around 190 lbs.

Khabib before slimming down with his new nutritionist was about GSP's size (187-190) out of camp. In camp he is 177ish.

Just stop dude. You are spouting nonsense.

I am thinking that UFC will wait 100% to make sure the Tony/Khabib fight is on (all make weight & no injury) & then strip Conor with an announcement at weigh-in.

If they strip him now & the fight doesn't happen, they piss off Conor & don't actually get the fight anyway

That is the only thing I can think of by his weird reaction.

He basically said that Conor is not stripped but Tony & Khabib will fight for the real title. Only thing that fits both

I think that you are correct Frankie. I said the same thing yesterday in the press conference thread:

My take from this is that Dana isn't stripping Conor until the fight actually happens because the fight has fallen through so many times before.

But the winner will walk out of the arena as the undisputed LW champion.

They must have gotten some concession by Conor that he will fight soon. That is what I think the public pressure was for. UFC can always back track, and no one will think its weird or out of ordinary. But they got the benefit of that pressure and maybe something came of it. Or maybe they were just bluffing.

You obviously don't understand how weight cutting works dude. He's 205 in shape. He then diets down 190-195, loses a few pounds in camp, cuts the rest in water weight, and comes into the cage around 190 lbs.

Khabib before slimming down with his new nutritionist was about GSP's size (187-190) out of camp. In camp he is 177ish.

Just stop dude. You are spouting nonsense.
Are u stupid? Ur comparing a WW cut with a LW cut, of course Tyron would be heavier

And funny how u defend Tyron’s 205 as “in shape”! Lol! U obviously never cutweight, if u need to wrestle year long, u won’t call ur before diet weight in shape

Yep Shoulda Stripped Him When He Went Running From Khabib. Khabib Who Was Stepped Over, By Eddie, Then Stepped Over By Conor Who Lost To Nate Fuckin Diaz. Khabib Was Due The Fght Moreso After Connie Stepped Over Him For TS For Promotional Purposes. Connie Had A Duty To Prove He Belonged But He Went Running With A Baby Excuse No Less. Then Tony Became #1 After Khabib Flaked And Tony Did One More Fight And Connie Been Running Since. Connie Is A Joke.
Fixed it for you

Are u stupid? Ur comparing a WW cut with a LW cut, of course Tyron would be heavier

And funny how u defend Tyron’s 205 as “in shape”! Lol! U obviously never cutweight, if u need to wrestle year long, u won’t call ur before diet weight in shape
Wrestled for 2 years bro. Spare me your bullshit.

Tyron has to diet to get down to the 190s. Him and his camp have confirmed this. Are you claiming Tyron can make LW? Because clearly if he's smaller than Khabib that is a manageable feat. No? Then shut the hell up.

Khabib without a diet plan was still low 180s before cutting LW. Edson was bigger than Khabib this time around. You think he's bigger than Tyron? RDA was about Khabib's size. Clearly he must dwarf Tyron.

Tyron at his smallest is still much bigger than Khabib.

Last edited:
Maybe they're waiting on the winner.

If Khabib wins, Conor is striped.
If Tony wins, he'll fight Conor.

I am thinking that UFC will wait 100% to make sure the Tony/Khabib fight is on (all make weight & no injury) & then strip Conor with an announcement at weigh-in.

If they strip him now & the fight doesn't happen, they piss off Conor & don't actually get the fight anyway

He basically said that Conor is not stripped but Tony & Khabib will fight for the real title. Only thing that fits both
i actually think they will announce the fight and the belt stripping during 220. thats gonna be where we all know he is stripped..thats why dana didnt wanna say shit...he doesnt wanna spoil the promo they will show saturday night. mark my words

@ICEibuPROfen got banned?

giphy.gif

Seemed like a weird banning (unless he was warned)
He wasn't even yellow
But he was annoying as hell with the same copy/past comments in every thread

Seemed like a weird banning (unless he was warned)
He wasn't even yellow
But he was annoying as hell with the same copy/past comments in every thread

I'm pretty sure that he was a high schooler at best. And yeah, he was incredibly annoying. Good riddance. He was a perfect example of why Conor fans get a bad rap.

Wrestled for 2 years bro. Spare me your bullshit.

Tyron has to diet to get down to the 190s. Him and his camp have confirmed this. Are you claiming Tyron can make LW? Because clearly if he's smaller than Khabib that is a manageable feat. No? Then shut the hell up.

Khabib without a diet plan was still low 180s before cutting LW. Edson was bigger than Khabib this time around. You think he's bigger than Tyron? RDA was about Khabib's size. Clearly he must dwarf Tyron.

Tyron at his smallest is still much bigger than Khabib.
Actually if u look at the WW RDA, side by side with Robbie, then compare Robbie vs Tyron, they r about the same size, RDA slightly bigger than Tyron

So what the hell are u talking about

I'm pretty sure that he was a high schooler at best. And yeah, he was incredibly annoying. Good riddance.

I'll never understand an adult that wakes up & thinks "Hey, I'll go troll & annoy people on the internet again today".
Hopefully you are right

I think they will create a new bullshit belt that's just not named "interim".

Lol Dana. He'll do anything to get Tony and Kebab out of the way. He knows if Tony wins he can still set up other fights because no one cares. And if Kebab wins, he probably won't be able to fight for a year+, giving Conor time to 'win' and 'interim title'.

I like Conor, but this whole shit show is ridiculous. And Dana is a blowhard tool who is proving how mediocre he is at this job without the Fertitas telling him what to do.

Actually if u look at the WW RDA, side by side with Robbie, then compare Robbie vs Tyron, they r about the same size, RDA slightly bigger than Tyron

So what the hell are u talking about
Wow you are actually out of your mind.

893695124.jpg

RDA is much smaller than Lawler. And despite being shorter Woodley is even thicker than Robby.

Woodly couldn't make 155 if his life depended on it. Yet he's smaller than 2 guys who've done it several times? Just shut up dude.

Wow you are actually out of your mind.

893695124.jpg

RDA is much smaller than Lawler. And despite being shorter Woodley is even thicker than Robby.

Woodly couldn't make 155 if his life depended on it. Yet he's smaller than 2 guys who've done it several times? Just shut up dude.
Lol! U chose pics with angles... pathetic!

Did u watch the actual fight? RDA is shorter but a lot thicker on fight day, Toodley not so thick vs Robbie... so I’ll say they are about the same size, with RDA slightly bigger

Now go watch Khabib vs RDA, totally dwarfs RDA! Dumb shit can’t get your facts right! And how u know Tyron can’t make 155? Ur not Tyron dumbo

Or they will do like they did with the FW belt.
Let the fight happen, the (real) champion crowned, and then Conor is stripped.

Back