What I think UFC is doing with the Conor/Tony/Khabib belt-gate ...

I am thinking that UFC will wait 100% to make sure the Tony/Khabib fight is on (all make weight & no injury) & then strip Conor with an announcement at weigh-in.

If they strip him now & the fight doesn't happen, they piss off Conor & don't actually get the fight anyway

That is the only thing I can think of by his weird reaction.

He basically said that Conor is not stripped but Tony & Khabib will fight for the real title. Only thing that fits both
<[analyzed}>
U DA SMRT ONE!
No, really, makes sense, thanks.

You may be correct here, TS. It's all bs anyway. Should've stripped him for some time now since he'd get an immediate title-fight upon return to 155 or 145.

His, its better to vacate then get stripped

Unless you're a stripper by profession...?

4RK6O.jpg

Dana has always been like this. But he will only bend over to a certain point. With Conor this point is further away than with others.

But if Conor continues this BS Dana will eventually throw him under the bus like he always does.

Btw Conor cannot vacate at this point without looking like a coward. Not after all that circus.

Hmmmm........if UFC were going to strip Conor I think they’d do it much earlier than after weigh ins to give them time to hype the fight as ‘the real title fight’......not wait until the last 24hrs.

I think what’s happing here is Conor is getting booked against the winner and UFC are hoping that’s Khabib to line up a big Russia card.

You attack what you don't understand...typical human behavior.
You haven't had an original thought in your numbskull head which is why McGregor has become all you identify with. I understand now, sycophant.
1515821013531.jpg

Conor's got the entire game wrapped around his little finger.

I suggest to anyone to do a search for this user and this phrase. Youll get 97 results, most of them being just this phrase and nothing else, over and over again.

What a sack of toss

I suggest to anyone to do a search for this user and this phrase. Youll get 97 results, most of them being just this phrase and nothing else, over and over again.

What a sack of toss
You attack what you don't understand...typical human behavior.

Hmmmm........if UFC were going to strip Conor I think they’d do it much earlier than after weigh ins to give them time to hype the fight as ‘the real title fight’......not wait until the last 24hrs.

I think what’s happing here is Conor is getting booked against the winner and UFC are hoping that’s Khabib to line up a big Russia card.

Dana said that the Khabib/Tony won't be an interim fight. Your scenario makes it an interim.

Back