What I really find hard to believe, is that a guy that might have become the goat fighter,

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He just threw it away. There isn't any comebacks anymore. He is going to be at least 35 if he ever fights again. And everything he has done is just a pile of shit now.

It's a fucking mess.

He was ALWAYS 'throwing it away', he just managed to bullshit everyone and slip thru the cracks up to this point.

This failed test means all the other shit is probably true. He did hide under the octagon to avoid a random test. His first failed test had nothing to do with off market dick pills (which was such a completely bs excuse anyway). His weird T levels and ratios can't just be swept under the rug now.

* If these tests are found to be valid of course.

He's cheated his whole career, there is no excuses or saving him now. Even his fans know he's a cheat, just will make more excuses.

Jones was never goat material. He would have never gotten that far without peds.

I thought your post was going to go like this

"What I really find hard to believe, is that a guy that might have become the goat fighter, was cheated out of that by Jon Jones the steroid user. Without that DC might have beaten Jones to become one of the greatest fighters of all time."

I feel bad for Cormier most of all.

Without the failed tests, Jon has the unequivocal GOAT resume.

However, he's a piece of shit who feels the need to cheat against a man half his size and 10 years older.

GOAT doesn't mean shit. Fighters fight to make money first and foremost and in MMA, GOAT doesn't pay the bills when you are retired from fighting. Jon Jones, like many fighters, did what he had to do to get to the top and to stay there. I honestly don't hate him for PEDS at all. However I hate him for being caught and ruining a few great fights.

He was ALWAYS 'throwing it away', he just managed to bullshit everyone and slip thru the cracks up to this point.
Well....he did fight and win a lot before things started going sideways. Not like he's a fraud. He's still super talented and a freakish athlete.

But he's also a total screw up who cannot keep himself in check. Such a waste. Could have been GOAT....

Back