what have nordic countries brought to the world in the last century

people always talk about them like they are the ideal places, but for a series of countries with a high average IQ, high levels of education and supposedly great healthcare, what significant impact have they had?

They've given their citizens safe countries, high levels of education and great healthcare, and they don't really give a shit about impacting the rest of the World.

Can't overstate this shit

Zlatan_scorpion.gif

Not a soccer fan, but have watched that about 50 times and could pretty much stare at it all day. That's pretty crazy, the poor goalie never stood a chance.

They've given their citizens safe countries, high levels of education and great healthcare, and they don't really give a shit about impacting the rest of the World.

Can they shoot with their fully automatic assault rifles at empty cans in their backyards tho? No.

I'm far from a Nordicist. I think many other European cultures are superior like the French or the Italian. I think American Constitutional freedoms are a great model as well. That said, they've been successful, stable countries for a while now and should remain that way as long as they don't get overrun by Third World migrants.

My wife is at least 37.5% Swedish. But I asked her out cause she was hot. I have to thank Sweden partially for that. But her ancestry left Sweden to come to the USA probably escaping something. I'm not sure why they left.
a million or so swedes left for the US in the late 1800s because population growth created a shortage of good farm lands
and also the religious freedom in the US was appealing
Not a soccer fan, but have watched that about 50 times and could pretty much stare at it all day. That's pretty crazy, the poor goalie never stood a chance.
zlatan.gif

brexiters BTFO

a million or so swedes left for the US in the late 1800s because population growth created a shortage of good farm lands
and also the religious freedom in the US was appealing
Ok, thanks. That makes sense.

They are a slice of Mongolia in Northern Europe. Kind of like how Belize, a Central American country on the border of Guatemala and Mexico is considered a West Indian country having more in common with Jamaica, Trinidad, Barbados, etc.
Yes, but FWIW, the Mestizos have actually taken over the Creoles in Belize, so they're now the dominant demographic force there, just like in the other Central American countries.

English invention.

Saab was the first to make them standard, but they didn't invent them.

I mean the 3 point version you have in cars today.
That was a Swedish invention.
P4P probably the greatest safety device ever invented.
Considering how many people its saves and how many serious injuries on a daily basis it prevents.

Countries that when you visit you can call the police without getting shot by them.
And long as you aren't in a "no-go zone" they might show up.

Yes, but FWIW, the Mestizos have actually taken over the Creoles in Belize, so they're now the dominant demographic force there, just like in the other Central American countries.
Enlighten me more about Belize.
I just used wikipedia and they looked like the usual central american country.

And long as you aren't in a "no-go zone" they might show up.

We should lend the prescients in the no go zones some american cops. Specifically all the ones with lots of complaints and or moved from department to department

Enlighten me more about Belize.
I just used wikipedia and they looked like the usual central american country.
It's a country about the size of New Jersey in terms of area, but with less than 400,000 people, so it's one of the least densely populated countries in the world (NJ, with a population close to 9 million people, is the most densely populated state in the US), although it has a high growth rate and an increasing number of expats. Unlike other Central American countries it was colonized by the British instead of the Spanish and was historically known as British Honduras until the country gained independence in 1981. Historically Creoles (descendants of African slaves with varying degrees of English ancestry as well) were the majority population, but due to Creoles emigrating to other countries and Mestizos fleeing neighboring Central American countries at the same time, Mestizos are now the majority. Most people there can speak either English or Spanish or both, as well as creole languages based on English or Spanish. Besides the Creoles and the Mestizos, about 4% of the population are ethnic Germans, mostly Mennonites, as well as a smaller population of English white people. Over 11% are pure blooded Mayans. There are people who are a mixture of African and Amerindian called Garifuna. There are also East Indians, Chinese and Christian Arabs.

A higher standard of living
Better worker rights
The best health care
Better living conditions and wages for the lower class
Higher life expectancy
High social mobility
Less obesity
Almost non existent gun violence
Better access to high level education
Etc
Etc

people always talk about them like they are the ideal places, but for a series of countries with a high average IQ, high levels of education and supposedly great healthcare, what significant impact have they had?

I am guessing you haven't seen the Swedish beach volleybal team?

A higher standard of living
Better worker rights
The best health care
Better living conditions and wages for the lower class
Higher life expectancy
High social mobility
Less obesity
Almost non existent gun violence
Better access to high level education
Etc
Etc

None the of those things have any impact outside their own borders