What has Trump done to you (Left WR Posters) personally through his legislation

Burning Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What has Trump done to you personally through his legislation that causes so much childish reactions? I can't think of a single thing that would cause this. I watched his speech tonight, it was like a promo for pro wrestling. It was fine, then everyone is reacting poorly on the media and now I realize they act just like you do. Can you specify what's happened to you personally that made you so unreasonable?

I don't think they even know. But I want to here their answers.

TS.. are you from NM or AZ and a minority..?

I guess it's pointless to try and explain to the carbon-copy trump drones that a sitting president should not be cutting wrestling promos in response to domestic terrorism..

To add to an already a colossal list of fuck ups of this joke of an administration

TS.. are you from NM or AZ and a minority..?

No, why does my race or regional living impede my ability to reason? You racist?

I guess it's pointless to try and explain to the carbon-copy trump drones that a sitting president should not be cutting wrestling promos in response to domestic terrorism..

So you don't have an answer either? That's politics kid.

No, why does my race or regional living impede my ability to reason? You racist?

So you don't have an answer either? That's politics kid.

I just gave you an answer, you double digit IQ drone. But I guess Trump fans need the "explain to me like I'm 6" version

/thread...

I understand..

Hey, single digit IQ dummy; I asked what he's done you maroon.

Wow, thought of that all by yourself?
"Maroon" go back to school and pass 1 grade English first

"What he's done you. Maroon"
- this guy has the nerve to talk shit about IQ when he can't string together a coherent sentence

From my observations the majority actually agree with Trump's positions on many/most issues if you strap them down and force them to review those positions and compare them to those of his rival candidates, but they still want you to know on an almost symbolic level that they hate him and he's a bad stupid orange man. "Incompetent" as well, whatever that means.

I wonder how related it is to age (younger) and geography (high pop. density). Many seem afraid on a social/personal level of how they will be perceived if they like Trump. As if a banjo will appear in their hands and all of their kool metropolitan friends will abandon them.

Not talking about people with mixed-bag opinions and valid criticisms of Trump (ie "I agree with his border reforms but disagree with rushing into another hasty healthcare overhaul") who are extremely rare due to the current level of schism, but the ones who seem really unhinged and ramble about his orange incompetence, fall for these sun-staring headlines.

Lulz, I missed this one, can you source it?

What domestic trerrorism is the better question

You actually need this explained to you?

You actually think presidential speeches aren't like pro wrestling? They're playing a game to gain favor. Nothing more.

Wow, thought of that all by yourself?
"Maroon" go back to school and pass 1 grade English first

Still don't have an answer, not surprised though. You've never contributed shit to the war room discussions. Ignored in this thread from now on.

What domestic trerrorism is the better question

You actually think presidential speeches aren't like pro wrestling? They're playing a game to gain favor. Nothing more.

Still don't have an answer, not surprised though. You've never contributed shit to the war room discussions. Ignored in this thread from now on.

"Trerrorism"

I think they're in shock because they're totally indoctrinated by PC culture, and an old billionaire that doesn't have to play by those rules in life being in power is too much for their minds to register so they're finding other ways to rationalize it. This involves discrediting everything he does.

Fuck Trump and fuck his backward, white trash, hillbilly mindless followers. War is in the air and it smells great.

What has Trump done to you personally through his legislation that causes so much childish reactions? I can't think of a single thing that would cause this. I watched his speech tonight, it was like a promo for pro wrestling. It was fine, then everyone is reacting poorly on the media and now I realize they act just like you do. Can you specify what's happened to you personally that made you so unreasonable?

We need a leader, not Vince Mcmahon. Leaders present policies that help people, not bitch and moan about their enemy of the day.

Back