What happens if Khabib

DopeZach

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Gets injured or ends up with some reason he can't fight at UFC 229 anymore? We could assume maybe they use Kevin Lee to replace Khabib since he will be ready for the call. Would you think Lee is a more dangerous fight for Mcgregor or is it kind of the same fight for him since they mainly are both great wrestlers grapplers with decent striking.

Don't sign-on much do ya?

I think Lee and Khabib both fuck Conor up so UFC will probably give him Nate.

if kalabeeb gets injured he won't fight and Conor won't fight anyone /thread

Conor will insist that the official belt be on the line, not the interim. The UFC will oblige him and strip Khabib. Conor vs. late replacement for LW belt, and you bet fighters will be lined up to fight Conor.

No, Lee will not be more dangerous, because he's mentally weak. Listen to his JRE episode. He admitted to being scared and unsure and doing his shtick to fake confidence. Also admitted that the pressure of the Ferguson fight got to him big time. If you're feeling the pressure fighting Tony Ferguson then Conor will 100% cripple you pre fight.

My guess would be Nate at 170.

Diaz will complain that he doesn't have enough time to cut to 155, and Conor will say fook it.

Why do people keep mentioning Kevin Lee as a replacement? Tony would obviously be in line over him, he's the Interim Champion and the other most dominant guy in the division alongside Khabib.

Why do people keep mentioning Kevin Lee as a replacement? Tony would obviously be in line over him, he's the Interim Champion and the other most dominant guy in the division alongside Khabib.
Because Kevin Lee is trying to fight on that card against Pettis. But he has said regardless he will be there ready to fight if something happens to the Mcgregor Khabib fight. But maybe you're right maybe Ferguson would get the call.

Khabib pulling out will be the only way Colin touches the LW belt ever again lol.

Gets injured or ends up with some reason he can't fight at UFC 229 anymore? We could assume maybe they use Kevin Lee to replace Khabib since he will be ready for the call. Would you think Lee is a more dangerous fight for Mcgregor or is it kind of the same fight for him since they mainly are both great wrestlers grapplers with decent striking.
Lee is a far easier fight considering he doesn’t have a very good chin. He would go out in minutes I think.

And he gasses faster than Conor does....

Dear diary if conor fought lee instead would it be just as great cuz its still conor vs a wrestler
What if conor wrestled lee instead.. Oh this threads ben posted 1000 times.

Lee is a.fill in im sure briant ortega would fill in also same with ferguson or nate diaz or porier witch would all be great matchups to watch im sure max would climb out the house and offer to fill in to.

These big ass fights with Khabib never seem to go well and Khabib didn't seem to want to get off the bus when Conor brought the fight to him. Khabib will pull out from Tiramisu or Vaginosis.

images

Dont really care.theres fight i wanna see that arent happening ortega vs beeb ferg conor ferg beeb porier diaz tyron colby

What happens if Conor gets injured lol, why are you throwing Khabib under the bus? An injury can happen to freakin Joe Rogan so I am scratching my head.
The past means nothing, yesterday means nothing. Speculation is for busy bodies who like spreading things that are not true

Conor will insist that the official belt be on the line, not the interim. The UFC will oblige him and strip Khabib. Conor vs. late replacement for LW belt, and you bet fighters will be lined up to fight Conor.

No, Lee will not be more dangerous, because he's mentally weak. Listen to his JRE episode. He admitted to being scared and unsure and doing his shtick to fake confidence. Also admitted that the pressure of the Ferguson fight got to him big time. If you're feeling the pressure fighting Tony Ferguson then Conor will 100% cripple you pre fight.

He is also super chinny.

If Khabib pulls out before the event, Conor should cancel the fight. If Ferguson or Lee beat Conor, there’s no point in seeing Conor face Khabib.

Back