What happened with Mike and Mike?

Not sure if you're being ironic, but talking about how shitty sports talk is and then posting a gif of the worst mouth piece in sports is pretty funny.
He's being ironic.

Steve Sommers on WFAN is the GOAT. Dude's monologues are worthy of a Pulitzer. Seinfeld used to call in to praise Steve Sommers' rants.

Classics include:

"The new york Icelanders"

The Hollywood Fakers

Sacre-tomato.

I can't even understand what Somers is saying. the guy talks like he has marbles in mouth. Francessa and Russo are the goats.

I can't even understand what Somers is saying. the guy talks like he has marbles in mouth. Francessa and Russo are the goats.

There is something wrong with his voice. The schmooze was the goat. He is something like 70 now. His monologues are still epic though.

greenberg seems to think he is the next matt lauer minus the sexual assaults. he wasnt going anywhere sticking to the radio show. the problem is they are both painfully vanilla, yet they somehow believe they are so wild and crazy. and i never have seen a man who is supposedly hetero be so happy to be made into a bitch so often. he wears his feminine qualities like a badge of honor. i really hope he flops

They seemed to make it pretty clear they were both told the changes were being made, neither one of them made the choice.

I remember catching their live broadcast on ESPN on insomnia nights. They had nothing to say. At best they were good with football and just talked out of their asses in regards to everything else. Not much personality either. Not funny. Not unique.

I’m guessing there must’ve been a time where they tore it up but I didn’t see it.

I remember catching their live broadcast on ESPN on insomnia nights. They had nothing to say. At best they were good with football and just talked out of their asses in regards to everything else. Not much personality either. Not funny. Not unique.

I’m guessing there must’ve been a time where they tore it up but I didn’t see it.

TBF - what talking head sports media personality has something significant to say. They are usually just there to feign outrage and troll others.

What really drives me nuts about them is that their "takes" are clearly written by others and completely contrived. It seems like someone did a demographics and target audience study and then wrote their lines for them. It's the equivalent of "reality" TV.

Now its Golic and Wingo with Golic Jr on the show too.. What a joke

I actually turned it on this morning only to be reminded they added Golic's can son to the show. Immediately changed the channel
Golics kid is even worse imo

Back