What happened to Soo Chill Kim?

applesbananas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Guy is young and has looked pretty impressive over the last several years. Is doing his military service or something? I wish he would sign with the UFC.

What was the reason? What a shame
when he announced his retirement i remember him only saying something like "i've done everything i set out to accomplish" and nothing more substantial. don't remember if that was the end of it or if he ever gave more of an explanation.

I was going to @ Leto too lol

What was the reason? What a shame
Ever since his coach (former road fc president) retired as a president for the organization. He didn’t want to fight anymore. I’ve seen his speech on why he chose to retire, but I honestly forgot what he said. Btw, ufc did offer him a contract but he said the contract was shit and he was already getting paid more in road fc. The last time I heard of soo chul kim was him going to Thailand to train at phucket top team or aka Thailand. But that shit was 3-6months ago.

He won the Road FC title last year, then was awarded fighter of the year at the Road FC awards. During his acceptance speech he announced his retirement to the shock of all, including his teammates coach, former Road FC CEO Moon-Hong Jung.

Now he’s training fighters at the Road FC gym in Wonju.

Back