What happened to Ronda's Appearance?

Most women don't age like wine, which sucks for them since its the most important asset to them.

Shes morphing into her final form..
[/SPOILER]

Here's something most of you don't realize: being a chick sucks.

Who cares ? The UFC just signed Cindy Dandois !
cindy-dandois.jpg

Yeah but smells like a fish market.

I can guarantee you have no girlfriend or wife and if you do she is more than likely a fucking minger. Brave man calling me a joke on the internet, I would fucking break you in half if you said hat to my face!
tumblr_nisvy9vbma1r61vzwo1_400f-gif.75775

If she were to spend like the UFC did to make her look good she would be broke by mid 2017.

I can guarantee you have no girlfriend or wife and if you do she is more than likely a fucking minger. Brave man calling me a joke on the internet, I would fucking break you in half if you said hat to my face!

You don't even deserve my fist smashing your face in. You are way below my level. Know your place in this world.

The audacity you have for thinking that Ronda Rousey is hot and acting like a badass..... you are just the scum of the earth. Go lay down from my psychological beatdown you pussy.

Most women don't age like wine, which sucks for them since its the most important asset to them.

Shes morphing into her final form..
[/SPOILER]

Was that a reference to Shin Godzilla? The morphing into the final form thing?

Last edited:

0edc31bb0d44854f4f440aea691887ca25ad47309c92c0ab9d52d9455055404d.jpg

You don't even deserve my fist smashing your face in. You are way below my level. Know your place in this world.

The audacity you have for thinking that Ronda Rousey is hot and acting like a badass..... you are just the scum of the earth. Go lay down from my psychological beatdown you pussy.

Xy8QSbjs.jpeg.jpg

tumblr_nisvy9vbma1r61vzwo1_400f-gif.75775

This podcast Is from before she joined the UFC, she honestly looked pretty good here.

GettyImages-451749982.jpg

What happened? Did she just stop caring about her diet / nutrition game? Seems like her appearance has changed dramatically over the years.

I think the only difference is make up

She got noticeably bigger/more buff a few years back. That will change how anyone looks, especially a 135 pound woman.

The thin, toned Strikeforce Ronda became a thing of the past, which is fine, she's a pro fighter not a model and certainly used the extra horsepower to bully a few contenders.

She's also 30 now, she can't stay 25 forever.

Back