What happened to Platinum nation?

Vibe of the thread: He still has fans, they are just waiting for him to win one.

He’s basically a can with no fight IQ other than “let me bang bro”

He’ll never be a champ. He doesn’t have the brains to make that happen

He broke up with his girl and she stopped posting with fake accounts on sherdog.

Balls got shrinked?
200.gif

Kristian82 and SherdogGOAT send their regards - they had choice words I was asked to pass along but in summary “Platinum Bless MoFos” stay positive unless it time for Dark Braco

Luger bless you bums as well

Fucks sake, Kristian got banned? How long ago? Feels bad man

Oh you will know Plat Naysh is still here very soon. As we approach fight night you will become well aware that real fanz like their fighter win or lose. Bunch of casuals that jump ship imo.
heard him.gif

He's not really doing anything right now for them to talk about.

He’s basically a can with no fight IQ other than “let me bang bro”

He’ll never be a champ. He doesn’t have the brains to make that happen
If you're good enough at banging, IQ doesn't matter. No chick ever told you that apparently.

Platnation is here to stay. Only sissies jumped off this train.

If you have conjured up an alter or have prayed to the JBG, you are still Platinum loyal.

To hell with you haters!

They found out he had a girlfriend and it killed their homoerotic...not homoerotic...still homoerotic fantasies.

If you're good enough at banging, IQ doesn't matter. No chick ever told you that apparently.

If you have conjured up an alter or have prayed to the JBG, you are still Platinum loyal.

To hell with you haters!
You took his soul with that first line, this very positive for me

To hell with you haters!

Go take your medicine you sound dumber than Mike

They found out he had a girlfriend and it killed their homoerotic...not homoerotic...still homoerotic fantasies.
Gay joke 10/10 friend, most certainly elicit deep chuckle from sherbro, possibly slap of knee as well, high IQ friend

I'm surprised no one has posted the gif of Perry getting knocked down by Ponz's backfist.

Back