What happened to Platinum nation?

0c03c10a0a689324ca5f357b0bb96974.jpg

They have been replaced by Romero apologists.
Not sure which are more delusional, although I did find some members of Platinum nation quite charming.

Plastic Perry got broke'd and his fans melted away

It got derailed and then replaced with UFC WW champ Colby Covingon

We are here. We don't need to show anything to you lot. Our presence is felt by the Platinum One, that's what matters.

I mean, he's on a downfall. it would be really annoying and a bit cringy for someone to still hype him. wait for him to get a win or something

Platinum Nation got nuked by Ponzi&Max Griffin , And then Chaos Nation raised from the ashes of platinum nation.

I was there for his girls excellent corner advice
“Angles mike”
“Work the jab”
“Hit him”

Platinum Nation got nuked by Ponzi&Max Griffin , And then Chaos Nation raised from the ashes of platinum nation.

Platinum Nation grew organically as a result of an enigmatic fighter with an exciting fight style. The “chaos nation” is a forced meme troll job made up of fairweather platinum posters who changed their usernames to accommodate the flavour of the month.

They're going to be off that band wagon once Yancy puts him on a 3 fight losing streak.

Connor fan after Nate made him panic wrestle.

The funniest part is that he was still jumping around like that after Conor started getting his ass kicked by Nate. He only dropped the flag after Conor tapped.

He sucks, his hypetrain does the same

Back