What happened to Marc Laimon?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Once upon a time, Marc was all over the UFC. He was doing technique break downs for the UFC and he was the coach in in the first TUF and other TUFs as well. It seems like this dude was the official BJJ representative of the UFC. Besides that, he would corner lots of fighters, I think he used to corner Tito Ortiz but also many other fighters.

But then he disappeared, he sold his cobra kai BJJ and he never corners anyone nor is he ever mentioned even within the BJJ circles.

Curios to know what happened to this guy?

He went into hiding after Matt serra shit on him on TUF lol. But I believe he's a coach at team takedown or at least was I don't think that team exists anymore after johnny left.

I think after cornering Mayhem and not offering any constructive advice except yelling "retard strength" over and over people realized he wasn't really a great asset.

Matt Serra ate him alive

that's why he got so fat

He made a few more movies after Napolean Dynamite, but ultimately no one gave a shit about him and he drifted off into obscurity.

Once upon a time, Marc was all over the UFC. He was doing technique break downs for the UFC and he was the coach in in the first TUF and other TUFs as well. It seems like this dude was the official BJJ representative of the UFC. Besides that, he would corner lots of fighters, I think he used to corner Tito Ortiz but also many other fighters.

But then he disappeared, he sold his cobra kai BJJ and he never corners anyone nor is he ever mentioned even within the BJJ circles.

Curios to know what happened to this guy?
A clown.

I remember Hughes suggesting that Serra and Laimon roll after they were arguing. I believe Serra told him "How can you be an expert on fighting if you've never fought? That's like being an expert on swimming when you've never been in the damn pool." I think Serra would have murked him in a grappling contest.

I remember Hughes suggesting that Serra and Laimon roll after they were arguing. I believe Serra told him "How can you be an expert on fighting if you've never fought? That's like being an expert on swimming when you've never been in the damn pool." I think Serra would have murked him in a grappling contest.
He told him:"At least Royce had the balls to step inside the octagon. How can u run your mouth?"

He went on to be the head coach for Team Takedown and was seemingly doing big things. Things were really rolling along with Hendricks, the Rosholts, and whoever else, they had. And when Hendricks made it to the GSP fight that was probably the high point. Im not sure what is up with laimon or Team Takedown but I think they had a good thing going.

Changed his name to Marc Lemon and now sells used cars.

So he doesn't own cobra kais anymore?

what a weird bump.

expert swimmer that never steps in the pool

I know he started the cobra kai jujitsu but he is no longer on the website or is affiliated anymore.

He is running a small school in Pewaukee, WI. Has the cobra kai logo. I did a couple of seminars with him- really cool guy and a lot of knowledge. His bjj is legit (obviously).

Back