What happened to Karo vs AJ?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know there was a grappling match a while ago but I cant find the result and Karos wiki doesn't mention it at all!

It was a draw, as I recall.

I watched it live and my memory is foggy but I remember it being typical AJ in that Karo pushed forward pretty consistently while AJ pretty much refused to really, properly engage. Not a ton of action. This was on a raised platform and at one point AJ deliberately pushed Karo off of it (which is why I found Vagnar kicking AJ off the stage particularly satisfying in a karmic sort of sense).

I watched it live and my memory is foggy but I remember it being typical AJ in that Karo pushed forward pretty consistently while AJ pretty much refused to really, properly engage. Not a ton of action. This was on a raised platform and at one point AJ deliberately pushed Karo off of it (which is why I found Vagnar kicking AJ off the stage particularly satisfying in a karmic sort of sense).

This is my recollection as well. I remembered someone got pushed off the stage, but I couldn't remember who. Overall it was pretty lackluster.

What a fucking piece of shit!

I hope he gets shot in the fucking knee cap and never walks again let alone grapple!

Come to think of it, what happened to AJ? I have not heard much about him in like what a year or two? He came out like Chris Jericho did on WWF, and then nothing.

Come to think of it, what happened to AJ? I have not heard much about him in like what a year or two? He came out like Chris Jericho did on WWF, and then nothing.
He fights all the time. Lost a decision to Ben Henderson in the gi at a Fight to Win Promotion earlier this year.

If I was there I would have fucking stabbed AJ and made him suck my dick afterwards!!!!!

WAR KARO!!!

Is that MMA or just grappling? But I dont hear is about his epic smack talking.
It was in BJJ. Henderson beat him by referee decision in the gi and looked pretty darn good. AJ still talks a ton of crap before his fights but I think it is getting less coverage (possibly bc he loses most of the fights).

If you search "AJ Agazarm vs Vagner Rocha" on YouTube you can see him getting kicked off the competition platform... Vagner Rocha didn't take too kindly to the shit talk!

AJ still talks a ton of crap before his fights but I think it is getting less coverage (possibly bc he loses most of the fights).

I don't even think it's the win/loss record. I think it's more about the matches themselves. He talks an interminable amount of smack, then shows up and often gives lackluster and or outright boring performances. Not only that, but he typically talks trash to and antagonizes his opponent WHILE he's putting on a boring/lackluster show. He often gets billed as a "headliner", but I don't think he really is a headliner.

he's just a douche.

not even an entertaining douche, just a regular old obnoxious asshole.

Back