What happened to Conor will KO Khabib coming in

khabib is just too fast coming in. So this is not really skills. The dude is simply too fast. That is why he gave Conor no room to work. I think people just don't understand how crazy khabib is. He wrestles with Luke Rockhold and DC. Top UFC fighters who are 2 to 3 weight classes above him. He has kicked DCs ass a few times in wrestling as well. This is insane considering their weight difference. Khabib is fast and waaayyyy too strong for LW. Khabib usually walks around at 190ish I heard. I have a lot respect for other fighters but compared to Khabib, they are just jokes. GSP and maybe Askren stands a chance.

My assessment of Khabib
Cardio: 10/10
Striking: 6/10
Grappling: 10/10
Defense: 8/10

My assessment of Conor
Cardio: 7/10
Striking: 8/10
Grappling: 4/10
Defense: 7/10

*I think a general formula should be (striking + grappling + defense) x cardio = fighter's score
Not to sound too dragon ballish, Khabib's fighting power index is at 240 while Conor is at 133.

No brainer here right?
Khabib is a monster. I really wanna see GSP fight Khabib and humble him. I love Khabib but I hate it when they never taste defeat.
240 Khabib is born

TS' username is a swipe at Ronda and he spends all day on here hating on Conor. I'm seeing a pattern forming here, sounds like a real successful, happy dude.

If he wasn't so concerned about the takedown I think that wild overhand right that dropped him was his best chance to seriously hurt Khabib, usually on those shots he slips and bangs the left on top of it.

khabib is just too fast coming in. So this is not really skills. The dude is simply too fast. That is why he gave Conor no room to work. I think people just don't understand how crazy khabib is. He wrestles with Luke Rockhold and DC. Top UFC fighters who are 2 to 3 weight classes above him. He has kicked DCs ass a few times in wrestling as well. This is insane considering their weight difference. Khabib is fast and waaayyyy too strong for LW. Khabib usually walks around at 190ish I heard. I have a lot respect for other fighters but compared to Khabib, they are just jokes. GSP and maybe Askren stands a chance.

My assessment of Khabib
Cardio: 10/10
Striking: 6/10
Grappling: 10/10
Defense: 8/10

My assessment of Conor
Cardio: 7/10
Striking: 8/10
Grappling: 4/10
Defense: 7/10

*I think a general formula should be (striking + grappling + defense) x cardio = fighter's score
Not to sound too dragon ballish, Khabib's fighting power index is at 240 while Conor is at 133.

No brainer here right?
Khabib is a monster. I really wanna see GSP fight Khabib and humble him. I love Khabib but I hate it when they never taste defeat.

The problem with that kind of ranking is its not very exactly, I mean Conor does clearly do certain things standing very well indeed as we saw vs guys like Aldo, Mendes and Eddie, quality fighters who ended up looking foolish against him standing.

Khabib just didn't give Conor want he wanted, he didn't try to bulrush him leaving openings for a counter hook and he didn't let Conor bully him into going into his shell so he could just unload on him like he did Mendes. Instead he just stood infront of him, made sure he was ready to take whatever Conor threw and kept firing back.

As vs Nate I think you can see Conor didn't have a plan B when he didn't get the openings he wanted and didn't have the power to threaten Khabib. A prime Gomi for example would I think have been more dangerous there(I mean he;d have been in serious trouble if Khabib got him down of course), potentially looking to set an opponent up with body shots and having one punch finishing ability.

Here's another look at what happened

1VSMoxV.jpg

I think it's about time we start to move on from this.

I hope that Ginger can get his shit together because he remains a great fighter.

khabib came in low enough and then laid on conor long enough to wear him out. conor did what many expected, he got tired and then scared of being on bottom. then he got caught with an overhand due to the threat of another takedown. he won the third, but whatever. he got got.

"But conor wasnt himself that night"

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}<{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}>{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}<36><36><36><JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe><{outtahere}><{outtahere}>

khabib came in low enough and then laid on conor long enough to wear him out. conor did what many expected, he got tired and then scared of being on bottom. then he got caught with an overhand due to the threat of another takedown. he won the third, but whatever. he got got.

He won the third

He promoted the fight

Hes shaking off that L

Hes got whiskey

He will win rematch

{<jordan}

<{danayeah}>........"C'mon guys.......we all knew what was going to happen"....

<Lmaoo>

"Precision beats power & timing beats speed"
~ Conorbless

tenor.gif

u are talking for yourself.
you are tough heh ? acting like Conor makes you tough ?
even your hero did regret to enter the cage with Khabib '' its just business'' u remember ?

Damn homie. Stop being a hater. So much lack of critical thinking in your post. The hate has clouded your brain.

The fight went as most predicted though...I don’t recall too many he will catch Khabib coming in as compared to khabib will just maul Conor posts

You don't seem very smart. The whole 5x more money was basically a "fuck off, i am not giving Conor a rematch". He wasn't "begging" for money

Thats true but it’s still fun toying with the haters. Seeing as how they’re still bitter it’s safe to say nothing will save them so thus they’re just objects for amusement now.

<Gordonhat>

Thats true but it’s still fun toying with the haters. Seeing as how they’re still bitter it’s safe to say nothing will save them so thus they’re just objects for amusement now.

<Gordonhat>

Bud don't do that. It seems fake and like you are doing it to cope with Conor losing. Conor fans talked more shit then any fan base since Penn fans in the second GSP fight. OBVIOUSLY they are going to throw it back in Conor fans faces now that Conor got dominated

Back