What happened to Andy Ristie?

he is almost two years outside the game,and in one month he is turning 35,this is not good...

if he comes back,he would still more than enough to knock at least 90% of LW division in the first round,but if he can do it against the elite again,i dont believe anymore

i hope he comes back,he is always cool to watch

he is almost two years outside the game,and in one month he is turning 35,this is not good...

if he comes back,he would still more than enough to knock at least 90% of LW division in the first round,but if he can do it against the elite again,i dont believe anymore

i hope he comes back,he is always cool to watch

yes I would love to see him back adding depth to the division. Glory's divisions have 5-6 guys which is a shame.

Awesome fighter to watch. Miss seeing him in action.

The guys knees are really something.

He, along with Petro and Levin no longer fighting in Glory is one of the main reasons I havnt watched a live event in a while.

Ristie vs Yod,Superbon,or Sittichai would be dope after a couple of tuneups.

Glory needs to have back guys like levin-petro,i miss watching them outclassing guys in glory

Sitthichai and rico are doing it well but it isnt the same than when Petro and Levin ruled everyone in the organization

Provided Levin gets to fighting elsewhere sometime soon I'm totally fine him not being in Glory anymore. He'd inevitably just meet Marcus again in Glory and nobody needs to see another one of those.

Provided Levin gets to fighting elsewhere sometime soon I'm totally fine him not being in Glory anymore. He'd inevitably just meet Marcus again in Glory and nobody needs to see another one of those.
Yeah,i wasnt considering another nightmare fight between them

Back